you're a bit off topic keti, these are the captions...

Everything is solved from what i am concerned

As curlies says relax take it easy...go to your gasmic thread lol

Alright then. I will. But don't get me wrong Carla,does this have something to do with paying the people's attention? Because someone who really has some serious intentions about leaving wouldn't react like that on my post which I have wrote really carefully and with lot of emotions and totally realistic.

Just asking.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Carla. It's your choice, I can see we're not going to make you change your mind, right?

I just want you to know that I was serious. I will really miss you, and I know you, and know how you're like. Understand your jokes, your frustrations and even understand your occasional swearing. If others don't, I really don't care, I'm just sad because we'll lose you here, because of a sh*tty misunderstanding.

And this forum shouldn't be like this.

As I said on the Pt thread, I'm only staying here because I love Mika and my friends too much. I hope you'd stay too, but if you don't want to, there's nothing I can do.

We'll talk in other places around the web... See ya!

gww.jpg

5 dollar

2hewoyt.jpg

Foot long!!!

(Sorry, they probably don't have those commercials outside of the US, but here they have these really silly commercials for Subway Sandwiches with people making those hand gestures and singing "Five Dollar Foot Long!" like this one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WHIo4VruGZY :naughty:)

hahahahahahaha OMG THAT IS BRILLIANT HAHHAHA