Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

Ok I just read the entire thread.... yes all the 36 pages... and Caz I gotta say : YOU'RE A GENIUS !!!!!

This is SOOO freackin' funny and brilliant, I nearly fell of my chair a couple of times !!! Now I'm officially addicted to your scripts and can't wait to read the next one !! *subscribes to thread*

I was sick today and kinda felt like crap but this made feel so much better and cheered me up !!!

Thank you !!! :wub2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I just read the entire thread.... yes all the 36 pages... and Caz I gotta say : YOU'RE A GENIUS !!!!!

This is SOOO freackin' funny and brilliant, I nearly fell of my chair a couple of times !!! Now I'm officially addicted to your scripts and can't wait to read the next one !! *subscribes to thread*

I was sick today and kinda felt like crap but this made feel so much better and cheered me up !!!

Thank you !!! :wub2:

aaawwwwwwww so you're cute! yay i made another fan!! *does the happy dance*

you must have gone in ontario... i've never seen a black squirrel in quebec, but they are all over in ottawa. i'm thinking that black squirrels don't speak french or something :roftl: :roftl:

It could have been, hmm I don't even remember now :naughty:

Things look better natural :mf_rosetinted:

I see you gave him a bit of an 8-pack as well :roftl::naughty:

HAHAHA yeah i got a bit confused xDDD

wow its great hey! your drawings and everything! i love them! thank you!

OMG!! Caz I love your drawings they are amazing!!! :wub2: you're a very talented girl!!!! :punk:

And I love the scrip too! was so funny, poor John he don't want mika as son :roftl: :roftl:

thank you! well, with the way Mika's character is portrayed in my scripts, i cant say I blame John too much LOL!!!

wow polish seems hard ! there's like too many consonants in there ! :blink:

haha I dunno.. I find it easy LOL but my international friends finds it hard... :roftl: but some of those letters you read like one..example: SZ, CZ, DZ, RZ... you read it like it was a one letter ;)

haha I dunno.. I find it easy LOL but my international friends finds it hard... :roftl: but some of those letters you read like one..example: SZ, CZ, DZ, RZ... you read it like it was a one letter ;)

oy yeah! i love explaining this stuff to foreigners!! it's always so much fun!! so in polish there are letters like d and z. but we also have ż and ź. and those put together with d form different sounds like dź, dż or dz :biggrin2: like one of favourite polish words: dżdżownica :naughty:

oy yeah! i love explaining this stuff to foreigners!! it's always so much fun!! so in polish there are letters like d and z. but we also have ż and ź. and those put together with d form different sounds like dź, dż or dz :biggrin2: like one of favourite polish words: dżdżownica :naughty:

hahah you weirdo...you got so excited :roftl: hahah and stop...you're scaring ppl :mf_rosetinted:

hahah you weirdo...you got so excited :roftl: hahah and stop...you're scaring ppl :mf_rosetinted:

shut up! i'm not scaring anyone! they are all very ambitious people and will start learning polish thanks to me :mf_rosetinted: but actually, i find dżdżownicas very exciting :roftl:

shut up! i'm not scaring anyone! they are all very ambitious people and will start learning polish thanks to me :mf_rosetinted: but actually, i find dżdżownicas very exciting :roftl:

:doh: :doh: :doh: with who do I get to work with :doh: