Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

oh, look at you, you're all confused now my love. since when do we work together? :roftl: i'm agniecha from pmfc, the one u dreamed of last night :roftl:

OMG...RU stoned or sth? :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I wasn't dreaming about you...I was dreaming about Martin and the rest of the band...and you just happend to be there...you lizard....:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...RU stoned or sth? :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I wasn't dreaming about you...I was dreaming about Martin and the rest of the band...and you just happend to be there...you lizard....:mf_rosetinted:

no, i'm actually always like that :mf_rosetinted:

yeah right.. u wish.. it was all about me and Martin just happened to be there :mf_rosetinted:

I bet she does :fisch: *puts on patronising voice* Is your mummy confused too? *pinches Caz's cheek*

naff off! :roftl:

no actually, she is. we were round my cousin's house and they have a picture of a snow tiger in the lounge. my mum looked and it and went "oh look at the nice snow leopard!"

:doh:

oy yeah! i love explaining this stuff to foreigners!! it's always so much fun!! so in polish there are letters like d and z. but we also have ż and ź. and those put together with d form different sounds like dź, dż or dz :biggrin2: like one of favourite polish words: dżdżownica :naughty:

:boxed:

*backs away slowly..*

no actually, she is. we were round my cousin's house and they have a picture of a snow tiger in the lounge. my mum looked and it and went "oh look at the nice snow leopard!"

:boxed:

*backs away slowly..*

oh Caz...don't be affraid of her...she's mental... she needs help :mf_rosetinted: but she's quiet one :wink2:

and dżdżownica is earthworm in English :wink2:

:naughty::naughty:

My mum can be like that too, she's done so many silly things I can't even think of an example.

I found this dancing squirrel and thought he belonged in this thread... :mf_rosetinted:

dancer.gif

..doncha feel giraffe:wub2: luv also?!

Picture12.jpg

:roftl:

LMAO! :lmao:

This is gonna be the 'squirrel' thread soon.. quick caz write up another script and post it! :fisch:

I found this dancing squirrel and thought he belonged in this thread... :mf_rosetinted:

dancer.gif

HAhaha This Squirrel is so funny!!!!

..doncha feel giraffe:wub2: luv also?!

Picture12.jpg

wach out!! looks like if the giraffe is trying to eat the squirrel!!:roftl:

XONEXEsquirrel_wallace.jpg

An addition to the "squirrelly thread".

:wub2: Aww how lovely is that!!!

I love this squirrel thread!!!

omg i can't believe i've turned this into a squirrel thread! :lmfao:

Danika did a good job of bumping this and brainstorming ideas with you lot, I see :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Gosh I've had the most knackering day ever, with reasons I shall explain later. Please guys, if you want another script next week (and I know y'all do) please share ideas!

x x x

omg i can't believe i've turned this into a squirrel thread! :lmfao:

Danika did a good job of bumping this and brainstorming ideas with you lot, I see :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Gosh I've had the most knackering day ever, with reasons I shall explain later. Please guys, if you want another script next week (and I know y'all do) please share ideas!

x x x

Caz - there are new photos on the Mikagasmic thread - linked to a site!!

They were taken when Mika went to some Bungalow place after Jodie

Harsh's party!! He is in the car with a blonde lass - and looks well

wrecked in some of them. I am sure, with your wit and humour, you can

see a story in the photos!!! :wink2:

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/search.php?searchField=ALL&searchstring=Mika&page=1&numperpage=16&albumId=&sort=&sortorder=&orient=

Here is the link!!

Caz - there are new photos on the Mikagasmic thread - linked to a site!!

They were taken when Mika went to some Bungalow place after Jodie

Harsh's party!! He is in the car with a blonde lass - and looks well

wrecked in some of them. I am sure, with your wit and humour, you can

see a story in the photos!!! :wink2:

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/search.php?searchField=ALL&searchstring=Mika&page=1&numperpage=16&albumId=&sort=&sortorder=&orient=

Here is the link!!

thank you Wendi, just waiting for the site to load!

in the meantime, here's how my day went:

Okay, so...

my professional dancer of a sister has embarked on a cruise ship to dance for 6 months (not non-stop, you understand...)

anyway, so she had to be there between quater to ten and ten. AM. So I woke up at about 6:30 and was ready to leave within the hour. We left the house at about twenty to eight.

From Essex, we had to travel to Southampton and we arrived there at about ten to ten. We hung around for a while as my sister had to go on the ship but had to leave her luggage behind for about an hour and a half. So we were driving around the area, finding a place to eat, but then we got a call from her saying that she needed one of her suitcases a.s.a.p so we drove back to the docks.

They needed everyone's medical insurance certificate or something so she had to check to see if she brought it, even though she didn't know she needed to. We soon discovered that the certificate was left behind in Essex and they needed it that day, and the ship was to depart at 5pm. Panicking, my sister took all her luggage and we started a race against time to home. There was a bit of confusion and travelled backwards and forwards for about twenty minutes, but after that was up, we officially started to trek back home.

We left about about twenty to twelve I think. Three other dancers didn't bring their certificates either but luckily for them they lived a bit more locally, and the other dancers had theirs by chance.

My sister had said she MAY have left it in this particular place but wasn't sure, so when we arrived home at about two o'clock, I checked the top drawer under the stairs immediately and found the A4 sized brown envelope straight away. We all topped up on our food and drink intake and, half an hour later, we went all the way back again.

We arrived back at Southampton at twenty to five - unfortunately we were not able to see our little dancer because she was not allowed to disembark after 4:30. My dad handed her certificate to a crew member and that was that.

We left almost straight away but stopped at a services station to recharge our batteries. We left at about 5:30 and didn't get home till about 8pm.

So, I've only been home for an hour, and pretty much sat on my arse for more than twelve hours.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Awww Caz - a day full of hassle :huglove:

Hope your butt recovers soon!!! :roftl:

LOL thanks! i can't tell you how much it aches, but I also got to listen to LiCM three times in a row, so one journey didn't go too badly, and this picture made me ROFL LMFAO :lmfao:

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/viewphoto.php?imagepos=9&albumId=&searchField=ALL&searchstring=Mika&sortorder=&orient=&sort=&numperpage=20&source=search

xDDDDD

Oh dear Mika.

LOL thanks! i can't tell you how much it aches, but I also got to listen to LiCM three times in a row, so one journey didn't go too badly, and this picture made me ROFL LMFAO :lmfao:

http://www.isoimagesuk.com/viewphoto.php?imagepos=9&albumId=&searchField=ALL&searchstring=Mika&sortorder=&orient=&sort=&numperpage=20&source=search

xDDDDD

Oh dear Mika.

Yes - that one made me laugh too - a reminder of how gross brothers

can be - having a farting competition!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Yes - that one made me laugh too - a reminder of how gross brothers

can be - having a farting competition!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Niiiiiiiice :naughty::roftl:

well just to letcha know, I do have a brief idea on what to write. Yippee! The bad news, is that I am off. I am soooooo tired :tears:

Thank you for your inspiration!

x x x