Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aawwww you're so cute. Yes, I am planning to make a book from this and hand it to Mika when I next go to his concert. Not just the chapters you understand, but manga pictures as well to go with the chapters, so like a children's storybook....except it's definitely not for children xDDD

:naughty: definitely it's not. But it's in MFC language, so it's done to be understandable for any person who thinks like us :)

I think it's a good choice...I support you 100% with your plan

good luck with that as well then

It will be a great book, make sure to tell us when it's done and in the hands of Mika :wink2:

aawwww you're so cute. Yes, I am planning to make a book from this and hand it to Mika when I next go to his concert. Not just the chapters you understand, but manga pictures as well to go with the chapters, so like a children's storybook....except it's definitely not for children xDDD

Woop! What a wonerful idea, I wonder how you came up with it :fisch::naughty:

such a wonderful story and pictures!!!:roftl:

i'd like draw in that way, but i have to practise it

i think that Mika will be enchanted with the book! and maybe Yasmine too

so good luck ! and when you have the book in your hands, TAkE PHOTOS AND PUT THEM HERE!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I love your story!

The chapters are great and they make me laugh a lot.

I think your story is one of the best I've ever read.

that's a huge compliment - thank you!

I think it's a good choice...I support you 100% with your plan

good luck with that as well then

It will be a great book, make sure to tell us when it's done and in the hands of Mika

thank you, and I will if I can!

Woop! What a wonderful idea, I wonder how you came up with it :fisch::naughty:

okay well i know others suggested it miss.let's-ruin-everything :sneaky2: but at least im actually pursuing it! xDDDD

such a wonderful story and pictures!!!:roftl:

i'd like draw in that way, but i have to practise it

i think that Mika will be enchanted with the book! and maybe Yasmine too

so good luck ! and when you have the book in your hands, TAkE PHOTOS AND PUT THEM HERE!

:thumb_yello:

awww thank you! and i shall! (if i can xD)

Caz!! My family love your Drawing My mom love it! said that is very good!

And my cousins and little brother are in love of your Mika! said that is so adorable!!

You're an Artist!! :punk:

your family have seen it? lol!!! thanks!

btw - sorry for the lack of updates but i have TWO great ideas and will HOPEFULLY be posted by....the top of the week :newyear:

mwahahahaha!

Chapter 14

Jerry: Oh my God I am SO ill...

Jerry is walking outside about to go home after leaving from a party early. It was the "grand opening" of a new rock'n'roll artist and there was a lot of disturbing images. Jerry was just about to leave when a guy who resembled Pete Doherty came up to him. Jerry was oblivious as the look-a-like placed a cake in his coat pocket. He then ran off giggling as Jerry continued to trudge down the sodden, cold road.

The very next day after Jerry had collapsed on the sofa upside down, he heard a lot of clashing in the kitchen. The clashing bounced against his headache and he got up slowly. He picked up the coat that was on the floor and a cake fell out. Curious, he held it, but his stomach growled loudly that it was hungry, so without thinking he took a few bites.

The clashing started to get much louder so Jerry went to investigate.

He peeked his head round the corner and saw Mika with a wicker basket on the kitchen side and a knife. He was chopping something.

Jerry: Mika what are you doing?

Mika: *freezes, and turns around slowly hiding the knife behind him and grinning nervously* Ohhh hey...Jerry! How was last night?

Jerry: Don't even get me started...what are you doing?

Mika: Ohhhh....not a lot...

Jerry's vision starts to become surreal and a burst of happiness exploded inside him.

Jerry: Come on Mika, you can tell me! We're pals!

Mika: Uhh...okay....I was erm......I was out in the wood looking for fairies...

Jerry: Cool! Did you see any?

Mika: *surprised by Jerry's support* Um..no! But I found some mushrooms that they live near! Look! Red and white spotted ones!

Jerry: *runs up to them* Amazing! I bet these mushrooms are magical!

Mika: You said it!

Jerry: I bet that if we eat them, we'll become fairies ourselves.

Mika: Right! After three....one...two...three!

Mika and Jerry gobbled some mushrooms. They swayed to and fro a bit, making "ooooh" noises, their pupils enlarged and silly grins were slapped on their faces.

Mika: Wooowww....it's like living Life in Cartoon Motion!

Jerry: Look at all the pretty colourful spots floating around....quick! Let's play "join the dots" before they disappear!!!

Jerry and Mika start tracing invisble dots with their fingers around the kitchen. John walks in and sees the sight. He is completely horrified and runs out before they see him, thinking it was best not to interfere.

Mika: I feel super! I bet, that if we put on some hero outfits, our magical powers will be revealed!

Jerry: Good thinking Batman!

Mika: *makes Batman mask with his hands and runs out the room* nananananananananananana BATMAN!

Jerry: *opens arms in an aeroplane position* whooooosh!!

A few minutes later the front door opens and there's Mika and Jerry - Mika as Batman and Jerry as Robin.

Jerry: Who shall we save first Batman?

Mika: ....*looks around the road and sees Rose in her penguin suit*...there! It's the penguin! Let's foil his plan!

Mika and Jerry run up to Rose.

Mika: Hey! You! Put down your briefcase! We know what you're up to...

Rose: *nervous* M-Mika...hi! What's going on? I...I...I don't know what you mean!

Jerry: We know you're trying to take over the world! Step down or we'll step on you!

Rose: Oh but Mika, I've not long come back from a fancydress party...it was wild and I stayed over night, and now I'm just trying to go home!

Mika: Exactly! We're stopping you!

Rose: I can bloody well see that!

Jerry: We have been watching you for a verrrryyy long time -

Rose: - How long?

Mika: Er, long enough! Now hand over the briefcase...

Rose: I don't have a bloody briefcase!!

Mika: You're going down!!!

Mika and Jerry try to fight Rose even though they're completely drugged. Their techniques are sloppy but still somewhat hurtful, as Rose is left bruised.

Rose: I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!!

Mika: Nice one Robin!

Jerry: Nice one Batman!

Mika: Where shall we go to next?

Jerry: Let's go -

Mika: Oh look it's Catwoman! Yoohoo! *waves and whistles at a black cat crossing the road*

Jerry: Now is not the time! The penguin and the other villians are working together! I bet you that the joker is downtown!

Mika: You're right Robin! Let's go! Nanananananananananana BATMAN!

Jerry: Whoooooosh!!!!

Mika and Jerry approach downtown, and there's a clown handing out animal shaped balloons to children.

Jerry: Aha! It's you!

Clown: :blink:

Mika: We know what you're up to!

Clown: ...Yeah...I'm doing my job...

Jerry: Working with the others! Does PENGUIN ring a bell?

Clown: ...It's an animal in the zoo?

Jerry: Your witty-ness will not foil us!

Mika: YEAH! You're....................strawberry cheesecake!

Jerry: TOAST, Batman, the joker is TOAST!

Mika: No look! Strawberry cheesecake! *points to a bakery*

Jerry: Yummy!!!

Mika and Jerry flee the scene and buy lots of cakes from the bakery.

An hour later, Mika has led Jerry to the woods where he found the mushrooms.

Mika: The fairies have got to be here somewhere...

Jerry: Maybe they only come out if you do the right call!

Mika: Yeah! Let's do a little dance for them! Quick - let's get dressed as fairies!

Jerry: We can use twigs and leaves and foliage!

Mika: Roger!

Jerry: No no, my name's Robin...

Mika and Jerry strip the woods, and soon they have collection of leaves and twigs pierced and clinging onto their underpants, a handmade wreath sitting on their heads.

Mika: Let's get in the mushroom circle!

They get in there and they dance and hop in the circle, also trying to do some ballet moves. Their heads are still giddy from the drugs they took and didn't notice John approaching them.

John: THERE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OV-

Stops and continues to watch the dance. The two of them are oblivious.

John: What is this, a gay ritual?

Mika and Jerry: Jooohhhhn....cooome joooiiiiin uuuuusss.....*are now trying to attempt the Hula*

John: What on Earth have you guys taken?

Jerry: We've taken the road to happiness and colours and cartoons!

John: Oh my God you've taken drugs. Right, get back here this instant!!!

Mika and Jerry are now bird-calling.

John: *stomps over to them* I'M TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL, YOU HEAR?? *steps inside mushroom circle*

Mika: NO!!! JOHN!!!!!

Jerry: The Squirrel King has come for you!!!

John: What the F**K are you talking about?!

Mika: The squirrel king has been keeping the fairies captive!! He's come for you because he knows you'll fine them!! You're "The One" John! Only you can save the fairies!

John: Only I can save your sorry arses more like!

Jerry: He's coming!! Duuuuck!! You make a run for the fairies John, we'll hold off the Squirrel King!

Mika: Yeah! You don't scare us Squirrel King!!

Mika and Jerry start to fight an invisible squirrel. They start jabbing and kicking the air and fall over dramatically when they "get hit".

John looks at the mushroom circle and notices that some have been picked. His mind then wanders to the half eaten cake he saw in the lounge....weed cake from the party + magic mushrooms is not a good mix. He continues to watch the ongoing struggling battle in front of him, knowing that there's no way he can stop them.

John picks up a mushroom and looks over it in his fingers. He looks at the two, looks back at the mushroom....back and forth, back and forth...

John: I can't...I shouldn't...I won't...

Mika and Jerry run towards John - apparently running away from the squirrel - and as they accidentally knock into him, the mushroom pops into his mouth.

The world starts to spin, the colours are bright, his pupils grow huge and he begins to grin.... and then...

John: OH MY GOD IT'S THE SQUIRREL KING!!!!!!

Mika: Go John, go!!! Go on without us!! Only you can save the fairies!!!!

A battered Rose is walking past the wood in her battered penguin outfit, and sees the spectacle between the trees.

Rose: :shocked:

Chapter 14

Jerry is walking outside about to go home after leaving from a party early. It was the "grand opening" of a new rock'n'roll artist and there was a lot of disturbing images. Jerry was just about to leave when a guy who resembled Pete Doherty came up to him. Jerry was oblivious as the look-a-like placed a cake in his coat pocket. He then ran off giggling as Jerry continued to trudge down the sodden, cold road.

The very next day after Jerry had collapsed on the sofa upside down, he heard a lot of clashing in the kitchen. The clashing bounced against his headache and he got up slowly. He picked up the coat that was on the floor and a cake fell out. Curious, he held it, but his stomach growled loudly that it was hungry, so without thinking he took a few bites.

He peeked his head round the corner and saw Mika with a wicker basket on the kitchen side and a knife. He was chopping something.

Mika: *freezes, and turns around slowly hiding the knife behind him and grinning nervously* Ohhh hey...Jerry! How was last night?

Jerry's vision starts to become surreal and a burst of happiness exploded inside him.

Mika: *surprised by Jerry's support* Um..no! But I found some mushrooms that they live near! Look! Red and white spotted ones!

Mika and Jerry gobbled some mushrooms. They swayed to and fro a bit, making "ooooh" noises, their pupils enlarged and silly grins were slapped on their faces.

Jerry: Look at all the pretty colourful spots floating around....quick! Let's play "join the dots" before they disappear!!!

Jerry and Mika start tracing invisble dots with their fingers around the kitchen. John walks in and sees the sight. He is completely horrified and runs out before they see him, thinking it was best not to interfere.

Mika: I feel super! I bet, that if we put on some hero outfits, our magical powers will be revealed!

Mika: *makes Batman mask with his hands and runs out the room* nananananananananananana BATMAN!

A few minutes later the front door opens and there's Mika and Jerry - Mika as Batman and Jerry as Robin.

Mika: ....*looks around the road and sees Rose in her penguin suit*...there! It's the penguin! Let's foil his plan!

Rose: *nervous* M-Mika...hi! What's going on? I...I...I don't know what you mean!

Jerry: We know you're trying to take over the world! Step down or we'll step on you!

Rose: Oh but Mika, I've not long come back from a fancydress party...it was wild and I stayed over night, and now I'm just trying to go home!

Mika and Jerry try to fight Rose even though they're completely drugged. Their techniques are sloppy but still somewhat hurtful, as Rose is left bruised.

Mika: Oh look it's Catwoman! Yoohoo! *waves and whistles at a black cat crossing the road*

Jerry: Now is not the time! The penguin and the other villians are working together! I bet you that the joker is downtown!

Mika and Jerry approach downtown, and there's a clown handing out animal shaped balloons to children.

Mika: Yeah! Let's do a little dance for them! Quick - let's get dressed as fairies!

Mika and Jerry strip the woods, and soon they have collection of leaves and twigs pierced and clinging onto their underpants, a handmade wreath sitting on their heads.

They get in there and they dance and hop in the circle, also trying to do some ballet moves. Their heads are still giddy from the drugs they took and didn't notice John approaching them.

Mika and Jerry: Jooohhhhn....cooome joooiiiiin uuuuusss.....*are now trying to attempt the Hula*

John: *stomps over to them* I'M TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL, YOU HEAR?? *steps inside mushroom circle*

Mika: The squirrel king has been keeping the fairies captive!! He's come for you because he knows you'll fine them!! You're "The One" John! Only you can save the fairies!

Jerry: He's coming!! Duuuuck!! You make a run for the fairies John, we'll hold off the Squirrel King!

Mika and Jerry start to fight an invisible squirrel. They start jabbing and kicking the air and fall over dramatically when they "get hit".

John looks at the mushroom circle and notices that some have been picked. His mind then wanders to the half eaten cake he saw in the lounge....weed cake from the party + magic mushrooms is not a good mix. He continues to watch the ongoing struggling battle in front of him, knowing that there's no way he can stop them.

John picks up a mushroom and looks over it in his fingers. He looks at the two, looks back at the mushroom....back and forth, back and forth...

Mika and Jerry run towards John - apparently running away from the squirrel - and as they accidentally knock into him, the mushroom pops into his mouth.

The world starts to spin, the colours are bright, his pupils grow huge and he begins to grin.... and then...

A battered Rose is walking past the wood in her battered penguin outfit, and sees the spectacle between the trees.

HAHAHAHA poor Rose!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: PMSL...:lmfao: good one Caz... I like him on mushrooms :roftl:

Chapter 14

:lmao: ...Poor Rose!

1zv61j5.jpg

Chapter 14

:lmfao:OMG!!!

Why I've to visualize these 2 dressed up in costumes!!!:roftl:

they're SOO wrong!! Mikabat & Jerobin!:mf_boff::lmao:

1zv61j5.jpg

:lmfao:OMG!!!

Why I've to visualize these 2 dressed up in costumes!!!:roftl:

they're SOO wrong!! Mikabat & Jerobin!

:lmfao:

Sure Greta, the mental image is priceless! :naughty:

costumed-smiley-009.gif

your family have seen it? lol!!! thanks!

btw - sorry for the lack of updates but i have TWO great ideas and will HOPEFULLY be posted by....the top of the week :newyear:

mwahahahaha!

Yes! mom see it when I was posting in the page, and said that is really good!

The last chapter was "wow!!!!" no more words! Mika dress as batman! how sweet is that! I love it!

Yes! mom see it when I was posting in the page, and said that is really good!

The last chapter was "wow!!!!" no more words! Mika dress as batman! how sweet is that! I love it!

glad you like it lol, god knows what rose is gonna think of it xDD

Chapter 14

:naughty: :naughty: Poor Rose.

i hope she wont be mad lmao!!! and when i give this to Mika, he'll be sure he won't forget her name :roftl:

She has a great sense of humour - as long as you keep her away from

chocolate fudge cake!!!! :shocked::roftl: :roftl:

hahaha! i don't get it, but i'll input that into a future script somehow :roftl:

She posted on the official thread yesterday - a blunt and honest post -

and then blamed it on chocolate fudge cake!!! :roftl: :roftl: