Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Caz, what about a chapter in which Mika is losing the time due to Alice (his second personality) taking over his body and writing (or at least co-writing) a song for Eros Ramazotti? It might even happen under the influence of mind expanding substances :mf_rosetinted:

LLLOOLLLL chapter 14 was hilarious... quite disturbing mental pictures though :shocked:

LMFAO omg it has a squirrel in it xDDD

If Mika on his tour comes dressed as squirrel in his next teddy bear's picnic (if he continues it) i'll know he's read this thread :roftl:

for sure ! lllol

Let's aaaall get into the mushroom circle :naughty:shroomz.gif

lllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lmfao xDDD

i can just imagine Mika *for some reason, in Y-Fronts :blink:* running away, his skinny legs whipping round and round, his arms straight in the air, head back screaming like a banshee, and a crowd of girls behind him creating a cloud of dust and smoke underneath their feet carrying whips and naughty toys

llllolll

mmm question : what exactly are Y-Fronts ??? Is it like a thong ???

If I'll ever have a squirrel I'll call it Mika if it's a black one. A brown one will be named Bob.

Am I bored? :blink:

:naughty:

hmmm I prefer that one :wink2:

dscn1497jw5.jpg

probably because I'm not on it xD :lmfao:

What a stunningly beautiful pic, Meg!!! the earlier one was also nice (with you in it!) This one's tail feather's are hypnotic.... magnetic pull into the fairy ring......:roftl:

i pictured more like the "fruit of the loom" kinda Y front... you know tighty whities :roftl: the ones you buy at zellers lol :roftl: :roftl:

Aren't y-fronts the ones that have longish legs (no not long johns!:naughty: ) down to mid thigh, but the fly part resembles tighty whities.:roftl:

What a stunningly beautiful pic, Meg!!! the earlier one was also nice (with you in it!) This one's tail feather's are hypnotic.... magnetic pull into the fairy ring......:roftl:

oh got plenty of them! :punk: I made him a photo session LOL... he was sooo beautiful... King's Park-Warsaw

ok but enough of it :wink2: