Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

oh got plenty of them! :punk: I made him a photo session LOL... he was sooo beautiful... King's Park-Warsaw

ok but enough of it :wink2:

Wow Meg. Some of those photos are absolutely gorgeous! I was kind of gobsmacked by the idea of peacocks just wandering around somewhere, cos we don't have peacocks wandering around at will where I live! Then I saw a swan in one of the pictures (not sure that it was a real one lol!) and remembered that where I used to live (Perth, Western Australia) there are various places around the city where you can easily find lots of swans... except ours are black. So I suppose it's what you're used to.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Gorgeous pics. I called my son over to have a look, he was also very impressed.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you referring to the peacock or the Big M? :naughty::roftl:
both :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Wow Meg. Some of those photos are absolutely gorgeous! I was kind of gobsmacked by the idea of peacocks just wandering around somewhere, cos we don't have peacocks wandering around at will where I live! Then I saw a swan in one of the pictures (not sure that it was a real one lol!) and remembered that where I used to live (Perth, Western Australia) there are various places around the city where you can easily find lots of swans... except ours are black. So I suppose it's what you're used to.

Anyway, I'll say it again. Gorgeous pics. I called my son over to have a look, he was also very impressed.

thank you :blush-anim-cl: me and my roommates are going there (and to another bigger park) tomorrow, and I'm gonna take my better camera :roftl:

And those animals wasn't wandering...it's a museum and botanical garden with hudge park (76 hectars!) it used to be a King's place in 1764. (where he went hunting)

oh the swan...this one it's a fake but there are swans as well! but I didn't saw them :thumbdown: ...oh you got black swans!! how cool!

Hey Caz, what about a chapter in which Mika is losing the time due to Alice (his second personality) taking over his body and writing (or at least co-writing) a song for Eros Ramazotti? It might even happen under the influence of mind expanding substances :mf_rosetinted:

LOL I don't understand xDDD

mmm question : what exactly are Y-Fronts ??? Is it like a thong ???

http://www.hartmanndirect.co.uk/images/mens_yfronts.jpg

hmmm I prefer that one :wink2:

dscn1497jw5.jpg

probably because I'm not on it xD :lmfao:

i might sound weird here but i think they're quite scary .... very pretty, but also very scary....i mean, if a peacock came up to me and opened his feathers sharp like that i'd probably scream and run off lol :naughty:

we have foxes that happily run round our island? lol xDD

Hey Caz, what about a chapter in which Mika is losing the time due to Alice (his second personality) taking over his body and writing (or at least co-writing) a song for Eros Ramazotti? It might even happen under the influence of mind expanding substances :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

oh please CAZ!:toot:

LOL I don't understand xDDD

Mika wrote (or co-wrote) a song for Eros Ramazotti, just that he is not listed there with his real name (whatever that one is) but 'Alice'.

He also did some of the background singing (here, funnily, he goes by his real name :naughty: )

These are the threads:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1406404#post1406404

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=803916#post803916

i pictured more like the "fruit of the loom" kinda Y front... you know tighty whities :roftl: the ones you buy at zellers lol :roftl: :roftl:

Aren't y-fronts the ones that have longish legs (no not long johns!:naughty: ) down to mid thigh, but the fly part resembles tighty whities.:roftl:

I'm even more confused now... :boxed:

ahh there ! thx Caz !

Mika wrote (or co-wrote) a song for Eros Ramazotti, just that he is not listed there with his real name (whatever that one is) but 'Alice'.

He also did some of the background singing (here, funnily, he goes by his real name :naughty: )

These are the threads:

Interesting... I didn't know that !

CHUBBY CHIPMUNK!

2440921596_7d209cf8de.jpg

:roftl:

just passed to see if chapter #14 was around :D

haha awww how cute! maybe mika and jerry should have a game of "chubby squirrel", which consists of shoving nuts in their mouths (LOL!) and saying "chubby squirrel"....John going around saying "where's my nuts? I've lost my nuts!!"

These are the threads:

ahhh interesting, shall have to check that out! thanks!

*howls with laughter*

*falls out of the chair*

*rolls around on the floor giggling*

*wipes tears from eyes*

*picks self up*

I think I bumped my noggin! :punk:

glad ya like it :naughty:

gosh, so that's another idea i can implement into a script. so that's two ideas i can do now. blimey i'm so behind :roftl:

omg Caz if you'll ever give another scrapbook to Mika with all your amazing fanfics you've also to add this pic plis!

73464164_8aff3f3d06.jpg

A demented plastic toy shaped squirrel sticked lollipops and M choco{M stands for MightyMikster, as we all know}:insane:

omg Caz if you'll ever give another scrapbook to Mika with all your amazing fanfics you've also to add this pic plis!

73464164_8aff3f3d06.jpg

A demented plastic toy shaped squirrel sticked lollipops and M choco{M stands for MightyMikster, as we all know}:insane:

This looks very Happy Tree Friends :naughty:

73464164_8aff3f3d06.jpg

LMAO oh my life :roftl: :roftl:

You guys make me laugh! :roftl:

How goes the writing Caz?:thumb_yello:

oh i haven't done anymore yet, haven't even attempted. not especially had the inspirsation for it but you guys should have your fix before the week is up :roftl: (is that the top of the week or the bottom?)

we have foxes that happily run round our island? lol xDD

We don't have a lot of foxes but we do have some. I'd walked my son to school one day a couple of years ago and had paused at the top of the path on a hill on the way home to catch my breath when this thing came streaking up behind me, ran past, crossed the road and headed on up the hill into the park. And it was a fox! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

oh i haven't done anymore yet, haven't even attempted. not especially had the inspirsation for it but you guys should have your fix before the week is up :roftl: (is that the top of the week or the bottom?)

Uh oh, there's that horrible sentence again *runs away screaming, hands in the air*

Chapter 15

Uninspired - once again - Mika was walking around the house without a reason. Looking for something to do, itching to use the energy that was useless to him, or simply trying to find that silver lining that had all the answers, he eventually flopped down on the chair in the computer room. He slouched in it, swivelling around in it slightly, but paused because of the nauseating feeling rising up in his stomach. He'd barely been out of hospital a week due to the magic mushrooms he had consumed and was still finding it hard to get back to normal eating habits, therefore feeling queasy quite easily.

The hospital had wavered him slightly. He had discovered why John had a fear of the voluptuous nurse (despite the fact that she was Big and Beautiful, she was very erm...upfront, shall we say) and despite the fact that Mika had imaginary fairies and pixies dancing and flying around his head, he had a hard time understanding that he was on drugs...the fairies to him were completely normal. His character had withdrawn a little and was beginning to understand why John was gay.....or so he thought in his bizarre little theory.

Jerry was pretty much in the same position as Mika, maybe slightly worse due to the fact that he had taken two types of drugs; magic mushrooms plus weed cake. John was in and out the hospital like a shot - Mika put it down to having memories of being there previously and decided that he didn't need being seen to - in one form or another.

The house was filled with awkwardness with only Jerry's mother acting like her normal self. She was baking a lot, trying to bring the "family feel" again or so she says, but John hadn't eaten one pie and no-one quite knows the reason as to why that is.

Lost in his thoughts, Mika didn't realise that Jerry had walked into the office.

Jerry: Whatcha doin?

Mika: *jumps* Jeez you scared me.

Jerry: Sorry.

Mika: Umm...I'm not really doing anything.

Jerry: Me neither. This place is boring. All the board games are crap, too, and John's banned me from parties for six friggin months.

Mika: John's BANNED you?

Jerry: Ya-huh.

Mika: How old are you?

Jerry: I know, I know...old enough to make my own decisions...but I guess I kinda agree. Drugs. Are. Bad.

Mika: I suppose he's gonna try and stop me from flower picking.

Jerry: You weren't picking flowers -

Mika: - a mushroom's a bloody plant isn't it?!?!?

Jerry: - yeah -

Mika: - WELL THEN!!!!!

Mika folded his arms in absolute defiance while Jerry stood there shell-shocked.

Jerry: Gee, you've been angry a lot lately.

Mika: I've not been angry.

Jerry: well...short-tempered, then.

Mika: pffft.

Awkward silence. Jerry started to twiddle his thumbs...

Jerry: I er....I heard you playing the piano earlier..

Mika: *evil look*

Jerry: Is it a um...*voice goes high pitched* a new song?

Mika: Yeah right.

Jerry: .......Does it have a title?

Mika: ...Angry...

Jerry: Ah...

Awkward silence again...the air in the room is tense.

Jerry: So will you erm.....develop it?

Mika: No, it's bloody awful.

Jerry: Okay!

Mika sighed heavily and laid his head on the computer desk in front of him, moving the mouse as he did so. Jerry made an accidental squeal and Mika looked up, to find that the MFC was on his screen. Curious, he stared at it for a few seconds, squinting hard.

Jerry: Yeah, that picture of you at Somerset House is STILL on the banner

Mika: I'm not looking at that.

Jerry peered closer. Mika grabbed the mouse and clicked "sign up".

Jerry: Oh no you don't. John will go mental!

Mika: Oh God why don't you just marry him, you make him sound like a domineering house wife.

Jerry: *is silenced*

Mika filled out all the details in the field (E-mail: MikaIzSoHot_SweetDreamsOfMeBabiie@hotmail.com) and sent off the application. Within a few moments, his account had been activated.

User name: SuckMyLollipop

Jerry: Dude that's sick.

Mika: Shut up, they won't know it's me.

Jerry: I wouldn't put it past them if I'm honest, Mika.

Mika: Do I have to get my gigantic lollipop from Australia and whack it over your hollow air-head?

Jerry: I'm surprised you remember Australia.

Mika: F**k off!

Chat About MIKA.

New Thread.

Title: Inspiration for MIKA

Body: beware of spelling mistaks - i'm dyslexik.

well anyway, i'm new. My name is....Michael....and I'm a big fan of Mika. He's well buff. anyway, i heard that he's riting his second album???? i wonder what he's riting about??? what do you think will inspire him????

M x

Jerry: No you idiot! Mika signs his letters like that!

Mika: I AM Mika, you fool.

Jerry: Yeah but they're not meant to know are they?!

Mika: Oh yeah.

"Michael x"

Mika: Better?

Jerry: ......better.

Mika: Right, while we're waiting for my adoring fans to reply, I shall pick an avatar.

Mika looks at all the options.

Mika: I can't choose any of those!

Jerry: Why?

Mika: COS THEY'RE ME!!!!

Jerry: LOADS of fans on the fanclub have pictures of you as their avatar!! THEY don't think they're you.

Mika: Mmm...fine....*chooses the avatar of his lips* How's that?

Jerry: ............If you're happy with it.

Mika: Cool. Right, let's look through some of these threads.....*opens up the Mikagasmic thread*

Mika+Jerry: :shocked:

Mika: Wow, I never knew I was so hot.

Jerry: *rolls eyes*

Mika: *is scrolling through the pages* Oh...that's why Babs doesn't like my apple pose...HOLY F***ING MOTHER OF THE BABY JESUS!!!!!!

Jerry: Omg I think I've just sinned looking at that picture.

Mika: IT'S MEEEEEE!!!! IT'S THE UNDERWEAR PHOTO SHOOOOOOOT!!!!! .....I didn't think I was that small? *looks down below*

Jerry: Yeah I thought your toes were bigger than that too.

Mika: :sneaky2:

Jerry: *is oblivious*

Mika: Okay...let's look at another one....The Girl's Thread, let's see what goes on in here.

hotdlp: Chocolate sauce....mmmm...:wub2:

Vanessa: No no no ... strawberry sauce !

Sarah_Lollipop: Spray on the sprinkles.

hotdlp: :roftl: Good one!

Mika: Maybe not.

Jerry: They're talking about icecream, nitwit.

Mika: Oh. *slightly disappointed*

Mika and Jerry miss the sentence - whose name shall remain unknown - "I'd rub it all over Mika's body mixed with whipped cream".

Mika: Right, let's see who's replied.....oh, only a few.

Sariflor: Becoming official should inspire him :newyear:

Mika: *speaking* Why I oughta...!

Violet_sky: Well we know Holy Johnny and HMDYLM is going to be on there, but who knows what else he's writing? I don't want him to rush and therefore don't really want to pressurise him by posting "ideas" (because we know Mika reads here sometimes...he could be reading now!) but I am wondering if this EP is going to happen, if I am honest.

Mika: *speaking* Oh crap I forgot about that.

Greta: Mika, is that you? :mf_rosetinted:

Mika gulps.

Mika: how did she know??

Jerry: Not a clue.

Mika: Oh wait, don't those pink shades mean sarcasm?

Jerry: I don't know anymore.

Mika: Let's keep reading...

Christine: haha Greta. But yes I think it is. Hello Mika. You're better off in the Girl's Thread or the Oldlings, I'm sure plenty of girls and women would be more than happy to suck your lollipop.

Scut Monkey: Yeah, I hear your Australian Lollipop needs finishing off. =]

Mika: How do they know? HOW DO THEY KNOW?!?!?

Jerry and Mika hear some typing behind them. Their heads slowly turn, and in the dark corner was CazGirl in black clothes typing on a small laptop.

Caz: Just pretend I'm not here!! *continues to type*

Mika and Jerry's head turn to face the window, which has Laura, Danika, Jennie, Jemma and Babs' face pressed up against it, arms and hands splattered everywhere, their cheeks squashed and noses that have turned into pig noses. Pause....all that happens are a few blinks between the Mika and Jerry and the fans outside.

Jemma: *voice muffled* you didn't come to my 24 and quater birthday party!!

Mika: :boxed:

Violet_sky: Well we know Holy Johnny and HMDYLM is going to be on there, but who knows what else he's writing? I don't want him to rush and therefore don't really want to pressurise him by posting "ideas" (because we know Mika reads here sometimes...he could be reading now!) but I am wondering if this EP is going to happen, if I am honest.

Mika: *speaking* Oh crap I forgot about that.

:roftl:

and i like the dyslexic bit too :naughty: