Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But serious, what do you think of a story about the gig in Amsterdam the 8th of july, since there are coming at least 80 MFC-ers(:shocked:)?

I love that idea!!:punk::lmao: 80 + MFCers wandering Amsterdam in search of Mika, imagine the possibilities!:roftl:

Caz is trying to do her best, merging the details that shouldn't be missed in the script, such as

prankster cats

"skellilicious" lollipops

and a bit of our beloved "flowers always in the photo covering mika"

:cool:

Not meaning to pressure Caz at all - just havin a little fun! :thumb_yello:

Can't rush genius!

But serious, what do you think of a story about the gig in Amsterdam the 8th of july, since there are coming at least 80 MFC-ers(:shocked:)?

:crybaby:

I'm not going... :crybaby:

Can't I stow away.... :blink: *Makes plans to put herself in a suitcase and have someone send it to Amsterdam* :thumb_yello:

Wow still no Caz eh? I wonder what happened to her :fisch: *rubs hands evily* mwahaha

"OMG..you bastard...You killed...Kenny?" wait a minute! this isn't South Park...aw...you little *strokes hotdlp Simpsons style*

honestly I'm not so into the hamburgers&sausages au open air..I'd like to use fantasy :naughty:

I'll better fancy something more like the carnival themed party the mikster attended to...

14d0ew2.jpg

2 words: dark & fetish:cool:

I think a bal masque would be wonderful!

But kind of like a costume party more, like a mix of mardi gras fashions, bal masque, fetish and Mikaliciousness!

The only way to describe it: Mikalish ball!!! :P

I love how you guys have tried searching for me LMAO!!

So. Here's what a I propose. Since I have been having a social life this week ergo not getting much internet time, I want EVERY ONE OF YOU REGULARS (and y'all know you are, get in touch with everyone in case they don't see this) to write a script FOR ME. Just ONE. And the content is you guys searching for me. Can contain Mika and co. And if it's good enough it may even go in the book :biggrin2:

This is your chance to shine guys. You don't have to write it all together but y'all have to pitch in with ideas. You have one week starting from today. I've given you God knows how many lovely chapters, you know how they work. So, get started!

And yes, I'm being serious! Have fun!

*goes off to the beach...with Mika on a jetski*

So. Here's what a I propose. Since I have been having a social life this week ergo not getting much internet time, I want EVERY ONE OF YOU REGULARS (and y'all know you are, get in touch with everyone in case they don't see this) to write a script FOR ME. Just ONE. And the content is you guys searching for me. Can contain Mika and co. And if it's good enough it may even go in the book :biggrin2:

This is your chance to shine guys. You don't have to write it all together but y'all have to pitch in with ideas. You have one week starting from today. I've given you God knows how many lovely chapters, you know how they work. So, get started!

you lazy as* :naughty: ok... competition you say... I say YES, I'm in! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Hey yooo!

Interrrresting idea, Caz, I like it, I like it a lot!

Please clarify - do we each do our own script, or one as a team?

Zomg! Did you trun into Lorna?:shocked:

No, joke. ZOMG! Or own script? Let's try to find my creativity:blink:

one as a team! :thumb_yello:

Okay, let the story begin:das:

Do you guys have....MSN?:das:

I added you both:thumb_yello:

I don't have facebook btw...but hotmail is MSN isn't it?:blink:

Lets have a convo about our *ahum* creativity:newyear:

Bummer - won't allow hotmail accts... when CattieGurl gets home, she can help me get msn... meanwhile, girls, create!!! :thumb_yello: