Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hubby totally agrees with you... he said it was the best movie he has seen in a very long time.... he wants to go see it again.

oi you - hope you're co-operating in the group script! :thumb_yello:

huh what is that all about? i'm just getting ready to leave work...

oi you? are you oi youing me??? :boxed:

basically, YOU guys are writing a script for ME. go back a page or two, people have given out their hotmail/MSN accounts. They're in a discussion and are brainstorming as we speak. You HAVE to write about finding me, but you can write about other things too in the same chapter. Get in touch and get scribbling!

basically, YOU guys are writing a script for ME. go back a page or two, people have given out their hotmail/MSN accounts. They're in a discussion and are brainstorming as we speak. You HAVE to write about finding me, but you can write about other things too in the same chapter. Get in touch and get scribbling!

god this time difference really sucks lol finding you? huh you don't look so lost to me!!!

i'm at work i don't have msn, i have to go home and feed the gang... wont be on for another hour or hour 1/2....

i'd love to help though.... my email is

my-cha62@hotmail.com

god this time difference really sucks lol finding you? huh you don't look so lost to me!!!

i'm at work i don't have msn, i have to go home and feed the gang... wont be on for another hour or hour 1/2....

i'd love to help though.... my email is

my-cha62@hotmail.com

it kinda came around where i was barely online for two days and i just got pages of "where's caz?" lol xD

i'll let them know!

I have a crush on Robert too! ANd the same thing happened to me yesterday, i wanted to see that movie, but my friends didn't... so... :tears:

I feel we share a bond....Whyyyyyyyyyyy do you live so faaar awaaaay? :tears: Let's share our sorrow through PM:naughty:

Tomorrow because I'm gonna sleep now:roftl:

I feel we share a bond....Whyyyyyyyyyyy do you live so faaar awaaaay? :tears: Let's share our sorrow through PM:naughty:

Tomorrow because I'm gonna sleep now:roftl:

hahahaha... done! Good night then, dream a lot about Robbie and Mika!

*Walks in*

I wanna see the IronMan too but nobody wants to join me and I have a crush on Robert. Sniffel.

*Walks out*

go on your own! plenty of people do, and i work in a cinema so i know :)

and im off now girlies, night!

PS: Dont forget to contact greta at some point! im sure she'll want to be involved!

Whats going on in here?

YOU guys are writing a script for ME. Go a page or two back (or three now lol) MegPL left her hotmail account in the thread. contact her! she and others know the details :thumb_yello:

PS: Dont forget to contact greta at some point! im sure she'll want to be involved!

Before you go, I have just posted a contribution on the Polish MFC, where MegPL suggested and got inspired by your style and Ingies previous post on there.

That was fun to write.

awww that was a secret society... so Caz couldn't saw it before it's done.... :duuh:

and ppl you got there my MSN address so you can pop with ideas... and Caz Greta is already in ;)

awww that was a secret society... so Caz couldn't saw it before it's done.... :duuh:

and ppl you got there my MSN address so you can pop with ideas... and Caz Greta is already in ;)

Sorry, didn't realise it was supposed to be secret from her, my boo boo.

Sorry, didn't realise it was supposed to be secret from her, my boo boo.

aww it's ok :roftl: now we have to keep Caz away from it :blink: maby I'll ban her IP address? :naughty::mf_rosetinted: <joke>

but Caz please don't go there ok? just like we don't see your unfinished Chapter , you're not supposed to see ours....ok? :wink2:

aww it's ok :roftl: now we have to keep Caz away from it :blink: maby I'll ban her IP address? :naughty::mf_rosetinted: <joke>

but Caz please don't go there ok? just like we don't see your unfinished Chapter , you're not supposed to see ours....ok? :wink2:

sure thing! My eyes are sealed behind these sunnies :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, but I'm a people-person, I need company. Plus when I was 9 I went to Pokemon 3; The spell of the unknown on my own....

And I was scared and my popcorn was gone before the film started...and nobody to buy me more :tears:

Yes, but I'm a people-person, I need company. Plus when I was 9 I went to Pokemon 3; The spell of the unknown on my own....

And I was scared and my popcorn was gone before the film started...and nobody to buy me more :tears:

LOL oh Ingie you're so cute XD

any advancement? how's it all going?

it's weird in here now. i mean, when i went, you guys could talk to eachother but i have like....no-one...

i ASSUME this means you're all in the script which is FANTASTIC, I'm so PROUD AND PLEASED that you guys are working together and taking this seriously, and really trying your hardest....but i feel like I'm in a cave shouting "HELLO" to only hear my echo repeated back to me :tears: