Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

Hellooooo?

So, I was at Amsterdam yesterday, and I know I missed alot.

Did the rest of the people already took contact with some of you who still haven't joined in?

If not, please give me your msn adress, so that we can try to make the rest of the story..

We only have til sunday! Oh my...we never get it finished!:shocked:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i am being deprived of laughter for the past week because a) no one is on the mfc that much any more (or at least when i am on...DO I SMELL!?:boxed::shocked::tears:) and b) there are no more scripts :tears::crybaby:

Of course you don't smell!! :wub2: Its been quite quiet - but thats for everyone,

and Caz is giving us the chance to do a script - she is having a wee rest

and some real life!!! :huglove:

Of course you don't smell!! :wub2: Its been quite quiet - but thats for everyone,

and Caz is giving us the chance to do a script - she is having a wee rest

and some real life!!! :huglove:

damn straight! I even went Salsa dancing for the first time last night! Was tremendous fun :biggrin2:

I can tell everyone's working hard on this script....they don't even pop by here to post a picture of a squirrel or two lol :roftl: only 2 days left till the grand opening!!!

I can tell everyone's working hard on this script....they don't even pop by here to post a picture of a squirrel or two lol :roftl:

sorry I was busy finding inspiration :dance_man:

10yqjvt.gif

hope for the last day to write something! :kaf:

and..no squirrel this time but guinea pig on converse

olxw.jpg

:pbjt:->è l'unico frutto dell'amor..è la banaaanaaa è la banaaanaa

:chkn:

don't worry, I'm not going insane..I'm yet in monkey island!

lmao!! Aaawwwwww :wub2:

just to let y'all know, on Sunday I'm working 4 - 9:45.....UK time, obviously. You have the choice to post before THREE o'clock or post at about half past ten :biggrin2:

lmao!! Aaawwwwww :wub2:

just to let y'all know, on Sunday I'm working 4 - 9:45.....UK time, obviously. You have the choice to post before THREE o'clock or post at about half past ten :biggrin2:

I think we go for the last one:roftl:

Everyone's busy:tears: With other stuff I mean, and I can't come up with anything more:boxed:

I think we go for the last one:roftl:

Everyone's busy:tears: With other stuff I mean, and I can't come up with anything more:boxed:

my head is empty... we should do sth or else... we'll fail... :thumbdown:

Aww chin up guys! I'm sure it's not that bad, and the lack of activity with the other script writers must be to do with the time zones and work/education etc. don't worry, keep pushing on!

Aww chin up guys! I'm sure it's not that bad, and the lack of activity with the other script writers must be to do with the time zones and work/education etc. don't worry, keep pushing on!

Yeah, but if everyone is busy, we never get it finished:shocked:

Sorry, I'm a bit stressed:naughty:

it's not bad at all!! I like it! :biggrin2: but where the hell is everybody else? :shocked:

Aaaw, thanks:blush-anim-cl:i don't know where everyone is, but i can't come up with more, and there are still a few people who haven't written anything, so now it's their turn:ap_rosetinted:

Yeah, but if everyone is busy, we never get it finished:shocked:

Sorry, I'm a bit stressed:naughty:

stressed? i know how that feels.....when you have a dozen people asking for more scripts :roftl:

stressed? i know how that feels.....when you have a dozen people asking for more scripts :roftl:

Yeah I know.

But it's very hard to write with 15 people a story aswell. I mean, there are still people who haven't written anything yet.:thumbdown:

Although I'm sure we PMed almost everyone and I posted the link in some threads:boxed:

Yeah I know.

But it's very hard to write with 15 people a story aswell. I mean, there are still people who haven't written anything yet.:thumbdown:

Although I'm sure we PMed almost everyone and I posted the link in some threads:boxed:

You go girl! Wow, there's 15 people involved?? That's major. Keep spreading the love, girl!!

OR, to get them more motivated, you can tell them this from me (and copy and paste the link to prove i wrote it :roftl:)

The day is steadily approaching. As from right now, UK time, you only have TWO DAYS LEFT to create this script. I know it's hard when there's a lot of you working on the same thing, but if y'all want another script then you have to do this first

:mf_rosetinted: The deadline won't be moved. I know y'all live in the real life too and with the time zones it can be difficult, but I just want to make sure that EVERYONE is contributing and sharing ideas and most importantly, HAVING FUN WITH IT!

Come on guys, you can do it! I look forward to reading it!

Luffage

:biggrin2: