Terminal 5 Greatest Pics Album

HollyD

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I know! That guy should be used to it. I'm sure he's seen worse.

...worse....boobs - red panties being thrown on stage.... your usual concert stuff...... BUT I doubt he EVER saw a crowd as WILD or LOUD as us.....especially for a little skinny boy jumping up and down on stage singing...BIG GIRL......

BUT - personally I think it was BILLY BROWN that REALY freaked them ALL out! :naughty:

CAN U TELL I GOT A LITTLE SNAP HAPPY:naughty:

P1010718.jpg

:lmao: *remembers you telling us how you watched the show and just snapped pictures the whole time not even looking at the camera*

That is one of the greatest pictures of her!:wub2:

:lmao: *remembers you telling us how you watched the show and just snapped pictures the whole time not even looking at the camera*

That is one of the greatest pictures of her!:wub2:

hahaha i just had the camera in the air and held down the shutter button hahahahaha:roftl:

OMG - out of all the pics.... NOT COUNTING THE CHICKEN ONES.....

the STUPID unloading of the truck *and that Escalade* puts tears in my tears and a LUMP in my heart and throat.....aaaahhhhhh

NOW THAT PIC BRINGS BACK THE FEELINGS OF THE DAY...... :tears:

OMG - out of all the pics.... NOT COUNTING THE CHICKEN ONES.....

the STUPID unloading of the truck *and that Escalade* puts tears in my tears and a LUMP in my heart and throat.....aaaahhhhhh

NOW THAT PIC BRINGS BACK THE FEELINGS OF THE DAY...... :tears:

i know :tears: i still cant believe my parents saw mika opening the trunk!!!!!! i was like OMFG!!!! just imagine how sexy that must look! MIKA STRETCHING UP AND SLAMMING IT CLOSED:mf_lustslow: : DROOOOOOOOOOOOL:

HELLO! *i was at the NY gig in spirit....*

Aimee, i can't tell you how many time i have saved those pics from when the one is your siggy was taken. i have so many duplicates but every time i see them i have to save them becaus:wub2: e they are so amazing! what kind of camera do you have!? all the pics are beautiful!

i know :tears: i still cant believe my parents saw mika opening the trunk!!!!!! i was like OMFG!!!! just imagine how sexy that must look! MIKA STRETCHING UP AND SLAMMING IT CLOSED:mf_lustslow: : DROOOOOOOOOOOOL:

AIMEE STOP IT - I do not need anymore mental pictures.....

I am hyperventalating as it is.....is there a doctor in the house?