Terminal 5 Greatest Pics Album

HollyD

HELLO! *i was at the NY gig in spirit....*

Aimee, i can't tell you how many time i have saved those pics from when the one is your siggy was taken. i have so many duplicates but every time i see them i have to save them becaus:wub2: e they are so amazing! what kind of camera do you have!? all the pics are beautiful!

awww thanks:blush-anim-cl: i was so excited taking those pics i was like i need to capture every moment of this:shocked: and i did hehehe

AIMEE STOP IT - I do not need anymore mental pictures.....

I am hyperventalating as it is.....is there a doctor in the house?

sorry my daddy is out having dinner with my mommy:bleh: hehehe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww thanks:blush-anim-cl: i was so excited taking those pics i was like i need to capture every moment of this:shocked: and i did hehehe

sorry my daddy is out having dinner with my mommy:bleh: hehehe

i wish i had taken more pics! the kicker is i took a 3 second video and i didn't know i did that but i could have taken more! It seems like everybody was the the NY gig, i have nearly as many pics from NY as i do from toronto on my computer!

:shocked: They left you home alone?!

:naughty:

yeah i have been staying home alone since i was 10 lol

OMG I WAS JUST ON PEREZ AND HE POSTED A VIDEO FROM ALPHABEAT AND HE SAYS "We heart Alphabeat! In a big way!

Their music just makes us feel good, kinda like Mika's tunes do too.

This band from Denmark with boy/girll vocalists are just fun and refreshing, like a nice scoop of orange sorbet on a hot day.

Alphabeat have released a new single and video in the U.K., 10,000 Nights, and it is just delightful. It's lo fi. It's cute. We can watch it on repeat and we have!

Plus, Anders is SO DAMN CUTE!

CLICK HERE to enjoy the new 10,000 Nights video. "

i wish i had taken more pics! the kicker is i took a 3 second video and i didn't know i did that but i could have taken more! It seems like everybody was the the NY gig, i have nearly as many pics from NY as i do from toronto on my computer!

hahahahahaha! yeah i find it amazing that we are the only concert that still talk about the concert in a concert thread lol not even the brixton has a thread and they got an afterparty!:shocked: we would be talking about it for eons if we were them lol:roftl:

hahahahahaha! yeah i find it amazing that we are the only concert that still talk about the concert in a concert thread lol not even the brixton has a thread and they got an afterparty!:shocked: we would be talking about it for eons if we were them lol:roftl:

i try to get the toronto-ers to talk, but it on;y works for like....10 min. there were only like, 5 of us lol. i'll just talk with the NY and l.a. people, at least they talk! :naughty::blush-anim-cl: there was a lot of controversy in brixton....i doubt they all want to talk about it:eek:

Of course.:cheerful_h4h:

I miss you. haha I'm having "I haven't been in Lucy's car and gotten us both lost in two weeks" withdrawals.

LOL!!!!! I know!!!! We are funny together though!!!!

By the way, does ANYONE know the name of the song it plays before MIKA start Relax in the gig?? I heard someone saying 9 to 5. Is that the real name???

awww i wanna see u two again! u two live so close its unfair!

I know! I wish we all lived way closer!!

I actually live closer to Ada' date=' but the thing is, I have no way of transportation.:blush-anim-cl: Hmm..maybe I can take a bus..[/font']

hehe, who's to say i wasn't....:mf_rosetinted:

I WILL be next time!

That will be awesome!:punk:

.....why is my dad purring in his sleep?

YAY!!! more the merrier!!! so did ur dad find a house yet???

there was one he kind of liked because it was build into a hill so apparently its hurricane and tornado proof?! sounds crazy to me but hey, if he likes it enough maybe we'll have to come down and see...!!! that would be so crazy!! he's looking more tomorrow.....so we'll seeeeeeee!!!!

there was one he kind of liked because it was build into a hill so apparently its hurricane and tornado proof?! sounds crazy to me but hey, if he likes it enough maybe we'll have to come down and see...!!! that would be so crazy!! he's looking more tomorrow.....so we'll seeeeeeee!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IM SOOO EXCITED NOW!!!!

LOL!!!!! I know!!!! We are funny together though!!!!

By the way, does ANYONE know the name of the song it plays before MIKA start Relax in the gig?? I heard someone saying 9 to 5. Is that the real name???

So far it has rained both times we got together and I got us lost.

Thank God you're good with directions.:roftl:

Yup, it's 9 to 5,I have it downloaded.:thumb_yello:

You should get Holly yo play that in Florida.:wink2:

I don't doubt for a second that you're literally hyperventilating.:lol3:

OMG......there are a couple of pictures that were just too much for me.....and I hardly doubt that ANY of you could figure out which ones! :naughty: I have to go now.....and *DREAM*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IM SOOO EXCITED NOW!!!!

ah!!!!!!!!!! don't get me too excited!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::roftl: :roftl: :roftl::boxed: he has to be able to build a pond in the back yard and has to have a pool for my mom and she's also picky about kitchens. So it would have to be almost certain for him to get us down there. *crosses fingers*!!!!