Terminal 5 Greatest Pics Album

HollyD

hmmm i see andy going well with mikas sister' date=' yasmine, oddly enough! like seriously she and andy i can see as a couple! and as for mika the only person he would look good with is myself:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Okay Okay.....so Mika and Andy - is a *fantasy* of mine.......:wub2:

BUT, I have heard it said before :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course she will be thrilled! its an honor to have mika played at ur wedding!:naughty: YOU BETTER REQUEST A MIKA SONG TO BE PLAYED!!!

Where' date=' at my wedding or from your Florida meetup?[/font']

hmmm i see andy going well with mikas sister' date=' yasmine, oddly enough! like seriously she and andy i can see as a couple! and as for mika the only person he would look good with is myself:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I see her going well with the Holy Johnny guy. Didn't they walk in and out together?

Where, at my wedding or from your Florida meetup?

I see her going well with the Holy Johnny guy. Didn't they walk in and out together?

REALLY! maybe they are friends! i didnt see because a certain person was blocking my view:sneaky2: i only got to see yasmine and mommy penniman and another certain someone didnt let me stay after *cough maddie cough*

REALLY! maybe they are friends! i didnt see because a certain person was blocking my view:sneaky2: i only got to see yasmine and mommy penniman and another certain someone didnt let me stay after *cough maddie cough*

I thought I was that certain someone for a second.:sweatdrop:

I REALLY think they are related! :naughty:

SO??? THAT WOULDNT STOP ME! WHO CARES! IF I WAS MIKAS COUSIN-EVEN SISTER- I WOULD STILL WANNA MARRY HIM!:roftl:

Me too....but that is beside the point - I doubt that Yasmine is as twisted as we are :naughty:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE A DANCE VIDEO!!! like darins dance moves! hahaha

:lmfao: It would be a best seller and you all would buy it the moment it comes out.

SO??? THAT WOULDNT STOP ME! WHO CARES! IF I WAS MIKAS COUSIN-EVEN SISTER- I WOULD STILL WANNA MARRY HIM!:roftl:

Me too....but that is beside the point - I doubt that Yasmine is as twisted as we are :naughty:

I'm not gonna lie...that's a little sick.:lmfao:

You guys are horrible.:roftl:

I don't want to go but I have to....otherwise I will be all bitchy in the morning...and then I will have to put on a smile and do my job - in front of fifteen hundred people....... :naughty: