Mika acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall

sariflor

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going there this Sunday for some concert. Finally I get to see what it's like on the inside.

everyone keeps banging on about how big the stage is, but it really isn't that big. It's just round lol.

As long as it's big enough to accommodate all MFC-members I'm happy :wink2:

There'd be a lot of rowing of who gets the front row though :naughty: so unless all the MFCers could fill up the whole front row, then there might be problems :naughty:

There'd be a lot of rowing of who gets the front row though :naughty: so unless all the MFCers could fill up the whole front row, then there might be problems :naughty:

I call dibs on second row! But I want the person in front of me to be a Mika gig virgin. Are there any of those left in and around London? :biggrin2:

I call dibs on second row! But I want the person in front of me to be a Mika gig virgin. Are there any of those left in and around London? :biggrin2:

Deal, but good luck finidng one, it'll be one heck of a challenge, especially in London :bleh:

Perhaps not in London, but I am definitely a Mika-virgin. (edit: Mika-gig virgin of course :biggrin2:)

*starts running*

I went to see it when i was in London for Uni interviews and was considering going to the Imperial, if I had it would have been where my graduation ceremony would have been held I am told!!!!:shocked:

Tis a very nice building!

:biggrin2: that is true cos my son graduates with his masters sometime this year in computer sciences with AI and we have to go there for the ceremony (it's gonna cost a packet too :sneaky2: oh well still not as much as it's costing for vix to go to Italia Conti in September lol (kids are expensive to run).

MIKA do RAH I was there on Monday to see Idina Menzel, Kerry Ellis and Josh Groban and more there and its a fantastic venue...DOOOO IT!!! lol

trying to keep this thread alive...!

i really want Mika or whoever close to see this:naughty:,even though we've already have a private imaginary acoustic gig there...remember?!

Ok i'm off.

Bump!

lon33.jpg

even italian performer Zucchero played there some days ago.....:bleh:

now it's time for MIKA to arrange something in RAH!!

mika, you so deserve it...and we too! :blush-anim-cl:

:punk::thumb_yello:

Please Mika!, arrange something.

even italian performer Zucchero played there some days ago.....:bleh:

now it's time for MIKA to arrange something in RAH!!

mika, you so deserve it...and we too! :blush-anim-cl:

I went to see Zucchero perform the 2 weeks ago, he was great (although my mum and her friend were dancing very embarassingly :doh:). And the inside looked amazing! Obviously the first thing I did was imagine what it'd be like having Mika play there :naughty: And with no barriers as well so nothing is in the way.

hey girl, i could have spotted you on tv! :naughty:

probably ppl going to paris are making a dedicated t-shirt....i'm sure he will be struck! :bleh:

:naughty: I saw the cameras for Rai uno (or one of the Rai's) and my mum tried to wave in the camera, but she couldn't see us in the crowd lol.

Definitely! He won't be expecting such a thing :naughty:

Shameless bump:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I wonder when Mika will play the RAH....I think that a good time would be around september..just before the school year starts...yes, I think that September or October maybe would be good.

Do you hear me Mika? You should book it soon:naughty::thumb_yello: