Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard of him..

have you ever tried a pogo stick? :biggrin2:

What?!? Never heard of Rufus Wainwright?!? He's so fantstically amazing. Wait...if you've seen "Shrek", he's the one who sings "Hallelujah"...you should REALLY check his music out!!!

Yes I have been on a pogo stick...and I'm not that bad at it...

Are you easily annoyed?

What?!? Never heard of Rufus Wainwright?!? He's so fantstically amazing. Wait...if you've seen "Shrek", he's the one who sings "Hallelujah"...you should REALLY check his music out!!!

Yes I have been on a pogo stick...and I'm not that bad at it...

Are you easily annoyed?

It alll depends on what sort of mood i'm in. Certain things annoy me all the time though, like people coughing into their hands, or walking really slowly down a crowded hall....*grumbles*:biggrin2:

Do you have a day book/planner?

It alll depends on what sort of mood i'm in. Certain things annoy me all the time though, like people coughing into their hands, or walking really slowly down a crowded hall....*grumbles*:biggrin2:

Do you have a day book/planner?

Oh my gooness!!! *high fives computer as if it were LadyGodiva* I loathe people walking so slowly down a crowded hall!!!

I have to have one for school. The agenda is like our hall pass...even though noone really uses them...

Are you afraid of the dark?

Oh my gooness!!! *high fives computer as if it were LadyGodiva* I loathe people walking so slowly down a crowded hall!!!

I have to have one for school. The agenda is like our hall pass...even though noone really uses them...

Are you afraid of the dark?

(i know! i hate that! its usually couples or people who have belted their "saggy" jeans around their knees, because apparently that makes it lok like they make an effort, but it really just makes them waddle like a fat, drunk penguin.)

I'm afraid of it sometimes, on;y when i'm alone though....:shocked:

Do you sing in the shower?

(i know! i hate that! its usually couples or people who have belted their "saggy" jeans around their knees, because apparently that makes it lok like they make an effort, but it really just makes them waddle like a fat, drunk penguin.)

I'm afraid of it sometimes, on;y when i'm alone though....:shocked:

Do you sing in the shower?

Haha...a fat drunk penguin. Hehe...or it looks like they don't know how to use the bathroom and have just decided to crap in their pants.

Do I sing in the shower? No.

Do you like garlicy food?

Haha...a fat drunk penguin. Hehe...or it looks like they don't know how to use the bathroom and have just decided to crap in their pants.

Do I sing in the shower? No.

Do you like garlicy food?

(lmao, crapped in their pants....thats completely true too!)

I like it sometimes, depends what my plans for the rest of the day are lol.

Do you buy too much when you go shopping?

(lmao, crapped in their pants....thats completely true too!)

I like it sometimes, depends what my plans for the rest of the day are lol.

Do you buy too much when you go shopping?

It depends, if I see something I want I'll sometimes but it and sometimes I won't.

*I have this weakness for make-up (you don't even know how much money I've wasted at MAC and Sephora). Like today I bought a case for my iPod, a lipgloss, a mascara. Not to mention three bras (the woman at LaSenza sized me and must have got it wrong because she gave me my size, I picked out 3 bras and bought them. Only to come home, try them on and found that I was spilling out of them...I really should have tried them on before I bought them...WOW...is that too personal...sorry...*

Have you ever had an electrical blackout at your house?

It depends, if I see something I want I'll sometimes but it and sometimes I won't.

*I have this weakness for make-up (you don't even know how much money I've wasted at MAC and Sephora). Like today I bought a case for my iPod, a lipgloss, a mascara. Not to mention three bras (the woman at LaSenza sized me and must have got it wrong because she gave me my size, I picked out 3 bras and bought them. Only to come home, try them on and found that I was spilling out of them...I really should have tried them on before I bought them...WOW...is that too personal...sorry...*

Have you ever had an electrical blackout at your house?

yes

have you ever gone on a 5-minute date?

Yes, I am

Have you recently made a decision that you regret very very much?

yes, i hv.... i shouldn't hv come to MFC this nite since i've got loads of unfinished hw:cool: anyway, i did come and enjoy chatting wif u guys here : P

do u like travelling abroad on ur own?

yes, i hv.... i shouldn't hv come to MFC this nite since i've got loads of unfinished hw:cool: anyway, i did come and enjoy chatting wif u guys here : P

do u like travelling abroad on ur own?

no..I don't really like that..:naughty:

do you like to eat french fries??..

no..I don't really like that..:naughty:

do you like to eat french fries??..

yes, mmm

I live in belgium so we have really good 'french' fries

do you like to eat dark chocolate?

no, but pictures. (of course. :naughty:)

would you want to be Mika's background singer?

of course, there's just one little problem, I'm not really a good singer I think :D

Are you tired now?

of course, there's just one little problem, I'm not really a good singer I think :D

Are you tired now?

Not right now but I will be later...that's for sure:biggrin2:

Do you have stuffed animals on your bed?