• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i like it so much !!!!

Do you like watch tv?

actually not much anymore.....

do you feel when your on mfc you always say you need to go and then stay on to get to a certain amount of posts....and when you get to that amount you make another target of post counts?(doing that atm i am)

do you feel when your on mfc you always say you need to go and then stay on to get to a certain amount of posts....and when you get to that amount you make another target of post counts?(doing that atm i am)

Ohhhhh yes that's true absolutely !!! hahaha like in this moment

oh yeah!!!:naughty: I do that a lot too, its like this is my limit amount, somehow, I usually go over the limits:lmao:

Do you find that without the MFC you might feel deprived of MIka knowledge?

like the new Beijing interviews, if it wasn't for this place...what would we do?! :shocked:

oh yeah!!!:naughty: I do that a lot too, its like this is my limit amount, somehow, I usually go over the limits:lmao:

Do you find that without the MFC you might feel deprived of MIka knowledge?

like the new Beijing interviews, if it wasn't for this place...what would we do?! :shocked:

YES!!!

do u feel that ur life is DEPENDENT on the mfc! haha it is for me! when i got it blocked from me for a week i cried everyday! i couldnt go to any link that had the name mika in it! litterally i searched mika on google and it would be blank! i had to go to the facebook mfc and post there and people would never reply :tears: it was so depressing!

YES!!!

do u feel that ur life is DEPENDENT on the mfc! haha it is for me! when i got it blocked from me for a week i cried everyday! i couldnt go to any link that had the name mika in it! litterally i searched mika on google and it would be blank! i had to go to the facebook mfc and post there and people would never reply :tears: it was so depressing!

lol' date=' i was reeeeally sad too when the mfc went down!! I don't depend on it, but it is a huuuge part of my life, and yes... without the MFC probably i wouldn't know as much as want about Mika.

Do you have to reach everyday a determinated number of post?? (I don't...)[/color']

lol, i was reeeeally sad too when the mfc went down!! I don't depend on it, but it is a huuuge part of my life, and yes... without the MFC probably i wouldn't know as much as want about Mika.

Do you have to reach everyday a determinated number of post?? (I don't...)

No- but I can't leave my number of posts as a prime number each night.

Have you ever had a twitchy eye?

hahaha, yes.

Edit: ave you ever watched a TV marathon (of one of your favourite TV shows)?

Yes, Friends and Sex and the City

Do u like to answer but not to ask?

Sometimes.

Are you favourite coloured jeans that Mika wears, the purple ones?

Yes.

Do you usually buy food (ie popcorn) at the movies?

yes! only i'm not a huge fan of popcorn, i always get a slushie or a water and some sort of candy:wub2: hehe, or i sneak my own in. shhh

do you put ketchup in your macaroni? (i have a friend who does....:blink: )

yes! only i'm not a huge fan of popcorn, i always get a slushie or a water and some sort of candy:wub2: hehe, or i sneak my own in. shhh

do you put ketchup in your macaroni? (i have a friend who does....:blink: )

No- but when I was little I used to put cut up pieces of hot dog in my Kraft Dinner...

Do you have a Facebook account?

no

do you like organic and natural stuff?

eh, i've become used to it. It's all my parents will feed us. My uncle on the other hand drinks 3 mt.dews a day...he says he's "chemically preserved".....:blink::naughty:

are you a packrat?

eh, i've become used to it. It's all my parents will feed us. My uncle on the other hand drinks 3 mt.dews a day...he says he's "chemically preserved".....:blink::naughty:

are you a packrat?

Depends on what it is- school work? yup. Johnny Depp stuf? yup. Mika stuff? Yup. Old cotton balls? no.

In the night, has you calf muscle ever tensed up and it hurt real bad? ( I think it's called a Charlie Horse...)

Depends on what it is- school work? yup. Johnny Depp stuf? yup. Mika stuff? Yup. Old cotton balls? no.

In the night, has you calf muscle ever tensed up and it hurt real bad? ( I think it's called a Charlie Horse...)

once or twice, but if you just bend your foot up it goes away instantly.

do you bite your nails?

once or twice, but if you just bend your foot up it goes away instantly.

do you bite your nails?

Never knew that...

No.

Do you have an all-in-one printer? (You know...the one's that have a printer, scanner and copier in one machine....)

Never knew that...

No.

Do you have an all-in-one printer? (You know...the one's that have a printer, scanner and copier in one machine....)

lmao. yes i do

have you tried jasmine green tea? (it's my new obsession if tastes like flowers:wub2: )