Yes or No (Part 3)

Me too!! I've recently developed a habit...if someone coughs or breathes on me, I have to rub that area of my skin because if I don't, I can still feel the breath!! I bet it's not even there, but I can't not do it.:naughty:

I used to make my own jewelry, but it was breaking all the time. I need to try it again...

Do you still own a portable cassette player?

heck yes i do!

(i'm opposite, i can't touch the area i put like, hand cleaner or something on it lol and if i walk by somebody who looks contagious, i have to hold my breath loli'm a freak i know.)

do you stil buy c.d.'s?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heck yes i do!

(i'm opposite, i can't touch the area i put like, hand cleaner or something on it lol and if i walk by somebody who looks contagious, i have to hold my breath loli'm a freak i know.)

do you stil buy c.d.'s?

(I hold my breath too...:naughty::wink2:)

Yes, I still buy c.d.'s! I love having the actual thing and looking through the booklet and such.

Have you ever had a black eye?

(I hold my breath too...:naughty::wink2:)

Yes, I still buy c.d.'s! I love having the actual thing and looking through the booklet and such.

Have you ever had a black eye?

haha yes, i wont tell the story though because it's embarrassing.

have you tried to draw mika?

haha yes, i wont tell the story though because it's embarrassing.

have you tried to draw mika?

Haha, no, I won't dare. It would come out looking like some mutated form of...string cheese...or something...But I love the drawings that everyone else creates. :wub2:

Would you ever go to Jurassic Park if it were real?

Haha, no, I won't dare. It would come out looking like some mutated form of...string cheese...or something...But I love the drawings that everyone else creates. :wub2:

Would you ever go to Jurassic Park if it were real?

only if things were sure to NOT turn out like in the movie lol.

mutated string cheese? lol.

do you wear knee socks?

only if things were sure to NOT turn out like in the movie lol.

mutated string cheese? lol.

do you wear knee socks?

No, I hardly don't wear clothes that show my legs so...

They seem like so much fun though! I wear toe socks:original:.

Do you like the smell of lavender?

No, I hardly don't wear clothes that show my legs so...

They seem like so much fun though! I wear toe socks:original:.

Do you like the smell of lavender?

Yay! another toe socks lover!

Yes, i like lavender, but i like lilac ever better <3 :biggrin2:

do you like soy milk?

yes

do you like the golden girls? :wub2:

I only vaguely remembering seeing a couple parts, so I can't say yes or not...except for the fact that when Betty White (she was on "The Golden Girls", right?!?) is on Ellen, I laugh so much...

Has your eye ever twitched?

I only vaguely remembering seeing a couple parts, so I can't say yes or not...except for the fact that when Betty White (she was on "The Golden Girls", right?!?) is on Ellen, I laugh so much...

Has your eye ever twitched?

Yes she's Rose..man I love that show!:roftl:

Yes

can you whistle?

Yes I can.

Have you ever accidently got the bubbles from your pop up your nose when you when to drink it?

ooooh yes, there is a drink called Vernors, and i think it's only in michigan, but if you ever get a chance to try it, it's kind of like canada dry in a way (i like vernors better though) but its SUPER carbonated. if you drink if from a cup (versus a can) it's almost impossible not to get it up your nose lol.

did/do your parents make you send thank you letters for parties?

ooooh yes, there is a drink called Vernors, and i think it's only in michigan, but if you ever get a chance to try it, it's kind of like canada dry in a way (i like vernors better though) but its SUPER carbonated. if you drink if from a cup (versus a can) it's almost impossible not to get it up your nose lol.

did/do your parents make you send thank you letters for parties?

Not necessarilt letters, but they made me say 'thank you' when I got presents, even if I didn't like them (they always said that I never had to say that I 'loved' the presents...just to say 'thanks')

Do you resuse plastic bags?

Not necessarilt letters, but they made me say 'thank you' when I got presents, even if I didn't like them (they always said that I never had to say that I 'loved' the presents...just to say 'thanks')

Do you reuse plastic bags?

yes!

Do you have an mp3-player?

Yes I do- he's a cat named 'Jack' and he's fat with a smell head...

Do you ever get annoyed by people who walk slow?

A definite yes. It really annoys me.

Do you get annoyed when you're in a shop and there are people standing in the walkway having a conversation?

A definite yes. It really annoys me.

Do you get annoyed when you're in a shop and there are people standing in the walkway having a conversation?

Yes!!! They can at least move to the side and talk and get out of my and other people's way...

Have you ever given up your seat on the bus (to an elderly person or a pregnant woman)?