Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes. But when I save up my money, I don't.

Do you have a pair of sunglasses that have coloured lenses (like purple or pink)?

no , but does anyone know where to find them...........?......????....

No

Have you had some chocolate today?

No...but I did have Dad's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies...those are so good!!! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are almost impossible to find...I always seem to find the oatmeal cookies with raisins in them...gross...raisins. I mean, raisins are okay, it's just that I don't like them so much when they are in my food: cookies, cakes, bagels...please don't put raisins in food...

Are you left handed?

yes mmmm.

do you like apples?

Yes

No...but I did have Dad's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies...those are so good!!! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are almost impossible to find...I always seem to find the oatmeal cookies with raisins in them...gross...raisins. I mean, raisins are okay, it's just that I don't like them so much when they are in my food: cookies, cakes, bagels...please don't put raisins in food...

Are you left handed?

No

Do you type fast?

Yes

No

Do you type fast?

I guess...but not as fast as some people that I know.

Have you ever gone to the grocery store (or the mall...wherever the place may be) with the intention to purchase something (ie you go to the supermarket to but chicken), but then you leave the store with bags full of other stuff, only to come home to find you didn't buy what you wanted?

I guess...but not as fast as some people that I know.

Have you ever gone to the grocery store (or the mall...wherever the place may be) with the intention to purchase something (ie you go to the supermarket to but chicken), but then you leave the store with bags full of other stuff, only to come home to find you didn't buy what you wanted?

Yes, all the time.

Do you drink alot of water?

yup :cheerful_h4h: i love the cover sung by katy perry!

do you have your own computer

...No... It's a family one and it's in the kitchen next to the dining table... :lmfao: How awkward is that when you're looking at shirtless vids or getting your mikagasmic fix.. The kitchen is the main room where my family is. We devour everything..

If you were stranded on a desert island with mika and there were only 2 twinkies and each of you got one, but once he ate his, he asked you for yours, would you give it to him even though that's the only food you have and you're starving as much as he is?

...No... It's a family one and it's in the kitchen next to the dining table... :lmfao: How awkward is that when you're looking at shirtless vids or getting your mikagasmic fix.. The kitchen is the main room where my family is. We devour everything..

If you were stranded on a desert island with mika and there were only 2 twinkies and each of you got one, but once he ate his, he asked you for yours, would you give it to him even though that's the only food you have and you're starving as much as he is?

great question!

I would give it to him if we could be friends :wink2: and hang out and do fun stuff! :blush-anim-cl:

..... but I do like twinkies...... :blink:

( actually not so much :lol3: )

are you having fun at this moment?

great question!

I would give it to him if we could be friends :wink2: and hang out and do fun stuff! :blush-anim-cl:

..... but I do like twinkies...... :blink:

( actually not so much :lol3: )

are you having fun at this moment?

Hell yeah...I have fun all the time!!!

Can you hoola hoop?

Heck yes...

Do you wear white socks?

sometimes, but i none of my white socks are very colorful, i fins the colored/ patterned ones are more comfy. i'm a big fan of knee socks though, even if i'm wearing jeans. 'specially in the winter when its cold lol.

do you like flip flops?

sometimes, but i none of my white socks are very colorful, i fins the colored/ patterned ones are more comfy. i'm a big fan of knee socks though, even if i'm wearing jeans. 'specially in the winter when its cold lol.

do you like flip flops?

I don't mind them, as long as people don't wear those overly annoying ones that make an incrediblely irritating sound...

Do you think tattoos are cool?