Yes or No (Part 3)

Every day. And yet, my skin is still rather dry. I don't get it.

Do you like it when it rains?

for some reason yes, i dunno why i think ever since i joined i like it better because i can be on here lol lately when its sunny i am not on here as much and i feel guilty and i miss it or when i am on here i feel guilty that i am waisting a nice sunny day:blink:

is it raining where u live right now

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason yes' date=' i dunno why i think ever since i joined i like it better because i can be on here lol lately when its sunny i am not on here as much and i feel guilty and i miss it or when i am on here i feel guilty that i am waisting a nice sunny day:blink:

is it raining where u live right now[/quote']

No, but it looks like it could.

Have you eaten pizza in the past week?

No, but it looks like it could.

Have you eaten pizza in the past week?

surprisingly no lol

when u have a soda (specifically coke or diet coke) at a restaurant or where ever in a glass with ice when u get to the last bit juts before it makes the slurping sound like at the begining of big girl do u get everyones attention drink to make the sound and then shout BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! lol please tell me i am not the only one who does it lol

surprisingly no lol

when u have a soda (specifically coke or diet coke) at a restaurant or where ever in a glass with ice when u get to the last bit juts before it makes the slurping sound like at the begining of big girl do u get everyones attention drink to make the sound and then shout BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! lol please tell me i am not the only one who does it lol

:lmfao:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but no I don't. I'll try it next time I'm out for sure...

...and then probably get slapped by my mom...:naughty:

Do you have a charm bracelet?

:lmfao:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but no I don't. I'll try it next time I'm out for sure...

...and then probably get slapped by my mom...:naughty:

Do you have a charm bracelet?

hahahaha ok so maybe my mom was right about being a bit TO crazed:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

yup but it only has 3 hello kitty charms on it i keep on meaning to add more but i always forget

do u like hello kitty

hahahaha ok so maybe my mom was right about being a bit TO crazed:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

yup but it only has 3 hello kitty charms on it i keep on meaning to add more but i always forget

do u like hello kitty

I used to be obsessed with Hello Kitty...not so much now...

Have you ever bought something and it didn't work?

no do you know any good ones??

do you like strawberry sherbert?

YES!!!!!! who doesnt! strawberry and chocolate together mmmmmmmmmmmmm and no i dont not in the us at least lol i am going to the arras and the nimes ones this summer

what color is ur hair

Yes. (Like your ipod?:naughty:)

Grrr...I'm still furious about it. They are going to get a peice of my mind tomorrow!!!

Are your eyes brown?

Nope- they are hazel (here's one...hehe)

100_1276-1.jpg

what color is ur hair

I'm a brunette.

Do you have potporri in your house?

Grrr...I'm still furious about it. They are going to get a peice of my mind tomorrow!!!

Nope- they are hazel (here's one...hehe)

100_1276-1.jpg

I'm a brunette.

Do you have potporri in your house?

Oh wow, that's the most close-up pic I've seen of someone's eye...ever:roftl:. Pretty. :original:

I do have potpourri somewhere around here...

Do you like cheese?

Oh wow, that's the most close-up pic I've seen of someone's eye...ever:roftl:. Pretty. :original:

Do you like cheese?

haha yes camembert is my favorite :original:

is the mfc acting up for you (ex: keeps logging u out, not unbolding the threads that u have already visited...:sneaky2:)

Do you like cheese?

Heheh...thanks so much for the wonderful compliment daydreambeliever:thumb_yello:

Do I like cheese?!? I LOVE cheese. My favourites are feta and motzerella cheese...YUMMY!!!

Have you ever eaten Oreos and peanut butter?

haha yes camembert is my favorite :original:

is the mfc acting up for you (ex: keeps logging u out' date=' not unbolding the threads that u have already visited...:sneaky2:)[/quote']

Not really today, but a few days ago.

Heheh...thanks so much for the wonderful compliment daydreambeliever:thumb_yello:

Do I like cheese?!? I LOVE cheese. My favourites are feta and motzerella cheese...YUMMY!!!

Yes! They're delicious.

Are you wearing a ring?

yes i got that idea from parent trap lol:naughty:

have u watched the version with lindsay lohan? (i am sureu have but i dont know what else to ask lol)

yes i got that idea from parent trap lol:naughty:

have u watched the version with lindsay lohan? (i am sureu have but i dont know what else to ask lol)

Yup- infact' date=' that's the only version I have seen...

Do you wear rings on a regular basis?[/color']

Yup- infact, that's the only version I have seen...

Do you wear rings on a regular basis?

yup i wear a rainbow bead ring that i made and a silver ring with a turquoise stone that i got on an island off the coast of mexico lol! that is where i started drawing my drawing for yasmine to put in her year book lol!

have u ever participated in an mfc project

No- but my younger brother saw it and said it was really good.

Have you yawned in the past half an hour?

yup and thats why i am going to bed now lol nighty night sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite lol

are u gonna dream about mika tonight cuz i no i am lol!:wub2:

yup i wear a rainbow bead ring that i made and a silver ring with a turquoise stone that i got on an island off the coast of mexico lol! that is where i started drawing my drawing for yasmine to put in her year book lol!

have u ever participated in an mfc project

I'm in abou four right now' date=' I think.

No- but my younger brother saw it and said it was really good.

Have you yawned in the past half an hour?

I don't remember:naughty:....Probably.

Do you get dry eyes easily?