Hevthehampster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha - this was the uk entry 2006 -

daz sampson....teenage life

That song was pretty bad........ he just looked rediculous.

Our best recent one was 2003, when we came 3rd... (which of course, was before the war in Iraq took hold.... *cough cough*...)

The girl had a great voice on her.

That song was pretty bad........ he just looked rediculous.

Our best recent one was 2003, when we came 3rd... (which of course, was before the war in Iraq took hold.... *cough cough*...)

The girl had a great voice on her.

Was it this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYaeuUUAn4A

if so....do you really think it was GOOD:jawdrop:

nah, i dont remember i think i was only 6 at the time.....actually i dont think i was even watching eurovision at age 6.....

:lol3: That's as far back as my eurovision memory goes. :tears:

I've just been watching the Ukraine's entry from last year again.... has me in stitches everytime! That, and the fact that he has 69 written on the back of his outfit.... :lol3:

:lol3: That's as far back as my eurovision memory goes. :tears:

I've just been watching the Ukraine's entry from last year again.... has me in stitches everytime! That, and the fact that he has 69 written on the back of his outfit.... :lol3:

He was..... INSANE! :roftl:

And as usual, we got 12 points from Ireland, and gave nothing to them, bless the Irish :roftl:

And our entry this year.... we have no chance... we need something INSANE. :naughty:

Like Lordi! My friends obcessed with Lordi :shocked:

He was..... INSANE! :roftl:

And as usual, we got 12 points from Ireland, and gave nothing to them, bless the Irish :roftl:

And our entry this year.... we have no chance... we need something INSANE. :naughty:

Like Lordi! My friends obcessed with Lordi :shocked:

hehehe. yeah! we ALWAYS get 12 points from Malta too... :blink:

Our entry this year - i dont even want to talk about it, it's that rubbish. I wish the girl had won - her song was so good.

hehehe. yeah! we ALWAYS get 12 points from Malta too... :blink:

Our entry this year - i dont even want to talk about it, it's that rubbish. I wish the girl had won - her song was so good.

The girl from the Maria's contest? Yeah, my uncle was round at the time, naturally moaning about everything. :roftl:

Anyway, we would never win now a days anyway,nearly everyone seems to vote for the countrys near them, is it just me that thinks that? :blink:

haha - this was the uk entry 2006 -

daz sampson....teenage life

I actually felt a little sick when that song was chosen on Making Your Mind Up. At the time, the whole Gary Glitter paedo thing was going on, and then I saw this act with a middle-aged wannabe rapper and cutesy little schoolgirls posing on school desks, and I just thought, "Oh my goodness, the whole of Europe is gonna think that everyone in Britain is a frickin' paedophile..." *LOL*

I can remember this one!!!!

I think i was like 8 at the time, bless me! Go 1999!!!

I remember that! I would've been 11 at the time, if my maths skills serve me correctly...

haha i know - i hate that song.........IM A PAEDO!!!!!! - haha

i dont like this years entry either!!!! - mind you i couldnt decide on the others though because i didnt watch 'making you mind up'! - my god i was trying to write making and i wrote miking....oh dear...:roftl:

I actually felt a little sick when that song was chosen on Making Your Mind Up. At the time, the whole Gary Glitter paedo thing was going on, and then I saw this act with a middle-aged wannabe rapper and cutesy little schoolgirls posing on school desks, and I just thought, "Oh my goodness, the whole of Europe is gonna think that everyone in Britain is a frickin' paedophile..." *LOL*

I remember that! I would've been 11 at the time, if my maths skills serve me correctly...

when i was 6???? - omg that means you are....ermmm.....oh 20....are you 20?

Thanks for making this thread! I love the Eurovision!!! :punk: Anything camp and poptastic.... I'm there :wink2::naughty:

I liked the Spanish song last year. One of my fave Eurovision songs has to be "Take Me to Your Heaven" by Charlotte Nilsson, it won for Sweden in..'97 I think?

I loved it back then....now, I dunno, I think it's gone quite trashy... I mean, we're (Ireland) being represented by a turkey :thumbdown: Has anyone heard the Spanish entry for this year? It's really annoying but very catchy....

Thanks for making this thread! I love the Eurovision!!! :punk: Anything camp and poptastic.... I'm there :wink2::naughty:

I liked the Spanish song last year. One of my fave Eurovision songs has to be "Take Me to Your Heaven" by Charlotte Nilsson, it won for Sweden in..'97 I think?

I loved it back then....now, I dunno, I think it's gone quite trashy... I mean, we're (Ireland) being represented by a turkey :thumbdown: Has anyone heard the Spanish entry for this year? It's really annoying but very catchy....

f**k me! - thats horrid.....nil points!!!!

looks like something that sacha baron cohen would do haha....:roftl:

no problem - i love the eurovision so i just made it to see other mfcers views on it....glad you like it...:roftl:

when i was 6???? - omg that means you are....ermmm.....oh 20....are you 20?

Yes, I'm 20 :biggrin2:

Aaaand here's the Austrian Eurovision entry from 10 years before I was born :eek: :

Is it not made of win? :naughty:

Unfortunately, though, it seems that people didn't get this sort of humour back then, so it did really badly. I, however, think it's hilarious!

:lol3: It looked a bit wrong didn't it. Europe didn't get it anyway. I thought we'd do well last year though with Scooch - even though they were a bit rubbish.

I thought that when they had the trolleys with all the flags on, and the words in the song would make other countries vote for us...........

obviously they preferred the Man/Beast from Serbia.......

I haven't heard the Spanish one - i'll look it up now. EDIT - OMG!!!! THAT's SO WEIRD!!! Spaaaain!! What have you done?!?!

Has anybody listened to Ireland's song for this year, then listened to Ukraine's entry from last year, one after the other??? Very similar.... Similar beat, just very similar musically...... :blink:

:lol3: It looked a bit wrong didn't it. Europe didn't get it anyway. I thought we'd do well last year though with Scooch - even though they were a bit rubbish.

I thought that when they had the trolleys with all the flags on, and the words in the song would make other countries vote for us...........

obviously they preferred the Man/Beast from Serbia.......

I haven't heard the Spanish one - i'll look it up now. EDIT - OMG!!!! THAT's SO WEIRD!!! Spaaaain!! What have you done?!?!

haha, i thought that same thing - i would happily enter dnah again for spain - they were well good!

Has anybody listened to Ireland's song for this year, then listened to Ukraine's entry from last year, one after the other??? Very similar.... Similar beat, just very similar musically...... :blink:

haha, i love dustin the turkey......(god i was about to write chicken then! - dang the MFC!:sneaky2: )