Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a very good question! :roftl: i guess we concidered to be with europe in many things other than the eurovision... im not sure why really! we are nice? :naughty:

It has something to do with something called European Broadcasting Area. :blink:

Wiki said that: "Eligibility to participate is not determined by geographic inclusion within the continent of Europe, despite the "Euro" in "Eurovision"—nor has it anything to do with the European Union".

:punk: thanks again for voting... i actually like Boaz voice... he is a very good singer.

You know what. I even learned the hebrew alphabet, because Hebrew is the most beautiful language in my mind. :wub2:

Boaz will go all the way. :mf_rosetinted: *coughcough*

:tears: Dustin didn't get in.....and this is the only year I really cared about the Eurovision, and we didn't get in.

(not that it was very good:naughty:) but it was fun and catchy and strange, I thought thats what the Eurovision was all about...

I'm actually really sad now:crybaby: :tears:

good luck to all who got in.

:tears: Dustin didn't get in.....and this is the only year I really cared about the Eurovision, and we didn't get in.

(not that it was very good:naughty:) but it was fun and catchy and strange, I thought thats what the Eurovision was all about...

I'm actually really sad now:crybaby: :tears:

good luck to all who got in.

I liked Dustin. :wink2:

Shake your feathers :yay:

I'm so annoyed that Ireland didn't qualify!! I was so looking forward to hearing how Terry Wogan would handle mention of his wig! :roftl:

Seriously though, it's a damn shame!

But on the upside...I am still reeling from that Azerbaijani bloke's voice!!! Amazing! My hubby says he makes Mika sound like Barry White.

I'm so annoyed that Ireland didn't qualify!! I was so looking forward to hearing how Terry Wogan would handle mention of his wig! :roftl:

Seriously though, it's a damn shame!

But on the upside...I am still reeling from that Azerbaijani bloke's voice!!! Amazing! My hubby says he makes Mika sound like Barry White.

yeah, its a bit sad to be honest:tears:

and yeah, it would have been funny just to say that a turkey puppet got into the Eurovision:naughty:

but yeah Azerbaijani man's voice!!!:shocked: I actually don't even think Mika could get it that high!!:naughty:

I hope they do well. :D

but yeah Azerbaijani man's voice!!!:shocked: I actually don't even think Mika could get it that high!!:naughty:

Definitely couldn't, it really isn't normal, he seems to have the vocal range of a female soprano! Well maybe not quite, but definitely higher than Mika!

I think Dustin could've won it. :naughty:

In an ideal world, maybe, but otherwise... :no:

WHAT?Dustin the turkey did not get through?? This is an outrage, I'm going on strike :mf_rosetinted:

no he's not in it:tears:

I feel like giving up on the Eurovision now, its not fun anymore, its too serious and all politics.

Though Spain were good:naughty:

Me too. I was looking forward to seeing that.

:thumbdown::(

I actually hate Eurovision since The Ark didn't win last year, but I still watched yesterday. GO FINLAND!!! Finnish leather clad metalheads do it better :punk:

I was actually surprised Holland didn't get to the finals, Hind's song was actually pretty good...

I actually hate Eurovision since The Ark didn't win last year, but I still watched yesterday. GO FINLAND!!! Finnish leather clad metalheads do it better :punk:

I was actually surprised Holland didn't get to the finals, Hind's song was actually pretty good...

:punk::punk: gotta love Finland, quite surprised they qualified though :blink:

Actually quite happy with the results :mf_rosetinted: Not sure about Holland, when a certain number of places in the final are already "reserved" it's pretty hard to get through even with a good song, so I'm not that surprised an average song didn't get through :boxed: