Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they an item or is it just for the cameras?

apparantly they were just having a conversation and photographed from a weird angle :bleh: Still damn funny though :roftl:

I suppose he could be whispering in his ear? Sweet nothings. :naughty:

yeh guess it was something like that, but I'm sure he whispered the number of his hotel room then :bleh:

i know - malta is ever so nice!

i never know who we give our points to...haha

sorry in advance to anyone from serbia who might be offended by this next statement...but last years winner was not good!

don't worry, I don't like her too much neither,but at least she was singing properly...

The Ukraine one should've won last year. That was highly entertaining.

I didn't like it, I mean it's ok to have funny and a bit crazy performance, but in my opinion that was too much...like Ireland and Spain this year, it's soo meaningless that it's not even funny any more. That's just my opinion, I don't want to offend anybody, it's opinion just on that one song, not whole country or people.

Eurovision is all about neighbour love :mf_rosetinted:

evro0066.jpg

Belarus & Russia :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

I like Israel and Azerbaijan - the guy who sang has a great voice,a great falsetto. Greece was not bad too.

I liked Moldova but it didn't pass into final...

But my FAVOURITE is Bosnia & Herzegovina! It's pity that you guys who are not from the Ex-Yu area don't understand the lyrics because they're similar to Mika's "Lollipop"...

Talking about Dima Bilan - his totaly naked photo was published on the cover of the Belgrade tabloid "Scandal"...:roftl:

Oh and I like most of the Turkish songs...and I heard UK's and France's song and they are pretty good.

The Ireland's performance was interesting and catchy,but I really didn't like it.

I will watch it but I will be totally ashamed of my country :shocked:

Don't worry!:bleh: So as me:naughty: I don't know.. some people like Latvia's song but other hate it :no: I'm stuck in the middle.. :naughty: What's your country's number?

Don't worry!:bleh: So as me:naughty: I don't know.. some people like Latvia's song but other hate it :no: I'm stuck in the middle.. :naughty: What's your country's number?

I heard 18? (I guess) .. that sounds strange to me... :boxed: I actually don't know, but it's somewhere at the end...

Don't listen to it... it's terrible :naughty:

I bet Latvia's much better!

I heard 18? (I guess) .. that sounds strange to me... :boxed: I actually don't know, but it's somewhere at the end...

Don't listen to it... it's terrible :naughty:

I bet Latvia's much better!

Don't be so sure! :naughty:

Don't be so sure! :naughty:

I am sure :biggrin2:

Our song is a bad barbie-pop, plus the singer can't sing it live... :shocked:

Well you have to judge alone... :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing Latvia's entry :naughty:

I am sure :biggrin2:

Our song is a bad barbie-pop, plus the singer can't sing it live... :shocked:

Well you have to judge alone... :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing Latvia's entry :naughty: