PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

:Update:

Text from Avoca:

Trousers on tonight too, we are to meet him. John came and kissed me again! (is there something she's not telling us?:naughty:)

He said John will stop when he see's me (not sure what that's about yet, when she come back I'll ask).

God I'm in heaven, gonna give him the album.

Lol :roftl::roftl:

So good so far! :bleh:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's "He"?

Not sure, I think she wrote it in a hurry and meant to say Mika will stop, I assume so she can give him the album, as she worksed with John on the that end of the birthday project.

he shouldn't be able to look at it til his actual birthday... :roftl:

make him wait!! :naughty:

I think she may have wrapped it.

Not sure, I think she wrote it in a hurry and meant to say Mika will stop, I assume so she can give him the album, as she worksed with John on the that end of the birthday project.

Oh ok, I thought so too.

*feels stupid for not participating in photo album :doh:*

album with birthday cards to mika from mfcers

It's more a photo album of mfcers with a birthday message with it. Just so he can identify us for restraining orders:floor::floor::floor:

i was thinking about Avoca's messages--feels like in haven, eye contacts, smiles...so it seems like you never become immune, not even after that much time, and gigs and meetings :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Tis sad but true, you never become immume to the puppydog eyes:wub2:.

Even after 19 ( I thought it was 18, but forgot V festival last year) gigs, that eye contact never fails to mesmerise.:hypo: