PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can really watch it live?

I can tell you i'm gonna watch Arte next saturday. I don't know if i have the other channels.

I still can't believe they're gonna broadcast a festival. It changes from the animal documentaries and such :naughty:

Oh, by the way, do you always have arte? Cuz if you don't have the TNT or cable, you might not be able to watch it, arte is only in the evening :thumbdown:

Wait a minute, it's in the evening :doh:

Anyway, do you think you can record it?

I still can't believe they're gonna broadcast a festival. It changes from the animal documentaries and such :naughty:

Oh, by the way, do you always have arte? Cuz if you don't have the TNT or cable, you might not be able to watch it, arte is only in the evening :thumbdown:

Wait a minute, it's in the evening :doh:

Anyway, do you think you can record it?

Yep. If my PC let me doing it. :naughty: There was only the sound for Arras. :blink: But i know someone else who will record it just in case.

And Arte doesn't suck. :bleh: I like that TV channel. It's not only about wars and boring things.

They show interesting movies from Pedro Almodovar, Kubrick,...and there is this very very weird musical program, Tracks. Very strange but you can listen to some interesting musicians.

Yep. If my PC let me doing it. :naughty: There was only the sound for Arras. :blink: But i know someone else who will record it just in case.

And Arte doesn't suck. :bleh: I like that TV channel. It's not only about wars and boring things.

They show interesting movies from Pedro Almodovar, Kubrick,...and there is this very very weird music program, Tracks. Very strange but you can listen to some interesting musicians.

Better safe than sorry :bleh:

There are sometimes interesting things indeed like movies in "VO" or the ones you say but it's not that often :bleh: maybe I'm not lucky enough as when I watch it, it's more often not so interesting programs :bleh:

Sorry this is a little late, but I'm on the road and this was my first chance to stop.

I got a text from Avoca earlier, she Robi and Axie are or the train to Switzerland. She wasn't sure but she thinks Allegra is going too.

Will update later.

Better safe than sorry :bleh:

There are sometimes interesting things indeed like movies in "VO" or the ones you say but it's not that often :bleh: maybe I'm not lucky enough as when I watch it, it's more often not so interesting programs :bleh:

You're not lucky enough. That's all. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

Sorry this is a little late, but I'm on the road and this was my first chance to stop.

I got a text from Avoca earlier, she Robi and Axie are or the train to Switzerland. She wasn't sure but she thinks Allegra is going too.

Will update later.

Enjoy your last gig!!! :thumb_yello:

Will update later.

Good trip! :thumb_yello:

You're not lucky enough. That's all. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

What can I do about it? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Will update later.

Thanks for letting us know Rose!

Nothing. You're not enough lucky to do someting against your unluckyness. :naughty:

But you met Mika. :blink: Everything may not be lost. :bleh:

Why God why???? I feel like I'm a tragedy character :naughty:

Well, if you can call standing in front of him meeting him :naughty:

Good trip! :thumb_yello:

What can I do about it? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

No problem.

Just wondered, I take it Pamette you did mean Avoca Robi and and Axie, when you posted?

I'm not actually going to this, I'm on my way to Newcastle on a job.LOL!

Why God why???? I feel like I'm a tragedy character

Well, if you can call standing in front of him meeting him :naughty:

:naughty: I think i only said 2 or 3 sentences in October in Nantes and that's all. :bleh: I listen but i don't speak. You know. He doesn't know me.

I speak only if i have something interesting to say or to ask. :bleh: That's a special treatment because i speak a lot more with other people. :roftl:

No problem.

Just wondered, I take it Pamette you did mean Avoca Robi and and Axie, when you posted?

I'm not actually going to this, I'm on my way to Newcastle on a job.LOL!

Yep! :thumb_yello: Your last gig was in Amsterdam, am i wrong?

Have a nice day! :wink2:

I think i only said 2 or 3 sentences in October in Nantes and that's all. I listen but i don't speak. You know. He doesn't know me.

I speak only if i have something interesting to say or to ask. :bleh: That's a special treatment because i speak a lot more with other people. :roftl:

Well,I wanted to talk to him but I didn't have anything to say so I shut my mouth.I didn't want to speak just for the sake of it, especially if it's to say something dull :naughty: He was talking to somebody else anyway. :bleh: He barely looked at me. :crybaby::roftl::roftl:

:naughty: I think i only said 2 or 3 sentences in October in Nantes and that's all. :bleh: I listen but i don't speak. You know. He doesn't know me.

Yep! :thumb_yello: Your last gig was in Amsterdam, am i wrong?

Have a nice day! :wink2:

Yes, spot on, Amsterdam was my last gig (unfortunately).

Violet, that must be really frustating, not being able to go, felt like that for Brighton last year.

Anyhow, the girls are there, front row and second row. There's nothing happening at the moment, stage is empty.

And Fanny says Hi!

Violet, that must be really frustating, not being able to go, felt like that for Brighton last year.

Anyhow, the girls are there, front row and second row. There's nothing happening at the moment, stage is empty.

And Fanny says Hi!

the girls being ...

whoever they are, thwey are so lucky to be at the front !

the girls being ...

whoever they are, thwey are so lucky to be at the front !

Sorry, it's Avoca, Robi and Axie, not sure if Allegra made it, I 'll ask next time Avoca checks in. They are with all the French girls.

And Fanny says Hi!

That is some great news! Thanks for the update and please say hi to Avoca from me next time you'll get a text from her. :thumb_yello:

That is some great news! Thanks for the update and please say hi to Avoca from me next time you'll get a text from her. :thumb_yello:

I certainly will ;-)

UPDATE!

From Avoca:

FRONT ROW!

First band been on, very nice, but not really her cup of tea.

She's been interviewed by a Swiss radio station, she sang Lollipop !