PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It happened to me for the first time (and the last :naughty:) at Nimes with my interpretation. I was totally over the moon and hyper too :bleh:

Oh i love my interpretation, great great song.

I'm on cloud 9, over the moon and too hyper now, it's nearly 2am here and i wonder how much long i'll stay awake. Probably till morning.....:naughty:

there is new blogs again! about shopping in geneva!:thumb_yello:

I seriously can't keep up with him and the blogs.....LOL:mf_rosetinted:

Oh i love my interpretation, great great song.

I'm on cloud 9, over the moon and too hyper now, it's nearly 2am here and i wonder how much long i'll stay awake. Probably till morning.....:naughty:

Well,you might be able to wait til the first reports are there!:naughty:

Let's cry together :crybaby:

*joins*

:crybaby:

Oh, yeah, I've already seen this one :doh::blush-anim-cl:

this happens to me a lot these days too:naughty:

random MFC'er: did you see the new blog?

me:which one:blink:

Text from Mirti: they're behind. Cartoon pants.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

That's made me VERY happy.

Just got in, nothing new from Avoca yet but my phone wouldn't charge for me in the van so I've got it charging now.

:roftl: It's going to be tougher to keep up with him in Beirut!

Did you notice you could now leave comments? :bleh:

It actually works? It has always showed that you could leave comments, but when I send one in it doesn't work

You can?? that's great! i should post something about all his watches obssesion, he got some crazy style watches. :naughty:

Ok, i might try to sleep as i need o wake up early tomorrow, so good night everyone! :bye:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

That's made me VERY happy.

Just got in, nothing new from Avoca yet but my phone wouldn't charge for me in the van so I've got it charging now.

Happy much Rose? :fisch::naughty: I hope you've seen Mika's blog where he says he doesn't regret wearing them :bleh:

this happens to me a lot these days too:naughty:

random MFC'er: did you see the new blog?

me:which one:blink:

Well at least we have something we can talk about :naughty:

It actually works? It has always showed that you could leave comments, but when I send one in it doesn't work

it didn't work for me

i got an error message

You can?? that's great! i should post something about all his watches obssesion, he got some crazy style watches. :naughty:

Ok, i might try to sleep as i need o wake up early tomorrow, so good night everyone! :bye:

I haven't tried actually but there wasn't a comment thingy before for me :bleh:

Happy much Rose? :fisch::naughty: I hope you've seen Mika's blog where he says he doesn't regret wearing them :bleh:

Those pants are the best thing he had on during the summer tour alongside the red shirt and the jacket he had on Parc des Princes. :thumb_yello::wub2:

Let's cry together :crybaby:

can I join please? :tears:

did you really menage to leave a comment? :shocked: Coz when i clicked on submit comment, I got 'you have to be logged in...blablabla...' but I have no idea where to log in?:blink:

EDIT: sorry, I just saw you already answered my question.

Those pants are the best thing he had on during the summer tour alongside the red shirt and the jacket he had on Parc des Princes. :thumb_yello::wub2:

They do look really awesome. There's so much detail that you just have to kind of.. stare at them for so long :fisch::naughty:

Just about to now:wink2:

Absolutely!

Have I mentioned how much I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE them?:roftl: