PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pants are the best thing he had on during the summer tour alongside the red shirt and the jacket he had on Parc des Princes. :thumb_yello::wub2:

it seems i'm the only mfcer that don't like the pants

They do look really awesome. There's so much detail that you just have to kind of.. stare at them for so long :fisch::naughty:

well, with that I must agree :das::naughty:

They do look really awesome. There's so much detail that you just have to kind of.. stare at them for so long :fisch::naughty:

Yeah that will do as well, stare at them for a lonnng time...and stare at the whole in his sock for a long time to.:mf_rosetinted:

You only like them because there's a tire on them that you confused with a penguin :naughty:

:naughty:

When you look from distance it really looks like pirate penguin with guitar :roftl:

Rose :huglove: I'm sure he'll have penguin somewhere on his clothes, sooner or later! If nothing else, you could make it for him :thumb_yello: Or ask Sara, she seems to have talent for t shirts :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

When you look from distance it really looks like pirate penguin with guitar :roftl:

Rose :huglove: I'm sure he'll have penguin somewhere on his clothes, sooner or later! If nothing else, you could make it for him :thumb_yello: Or ask Sara, she seems to have talent for t shirts :thumb_yello:

Well I'm making him a shirt with the new costume on it, so I guess I could sneak a penguin on the sleeve, kind of like a designer label:naughty:.

Well I'm making him a shirt with the new costume on it, so I guess I could sneak a penguin on the sleeve, kind of like a designer label:naughty:.

I forgot about the new costume...when are you going to premiere it?

I forgot about the new costume...when are you going to premiere it?

Hopefully, at the next round of gigs.

I should be able to have it ready then.

:Update:

Text from Avoca:

Waiting for Mika. Gig was fantastic! Voice incredible. Got a ridiculous amout of eye contact and smiles. I am in heaven! Crowd was very bad, lots of pushing.

Text from Avoca:

Waiting for Mika. Gig was fantastic! Voice incredible. Got a ridiculous amout of eye contact and smiles. I am in heaven! Crowd was very bad, lots of pushing.

I will be ready :glasses2:

Ooh that's great! Shame about the pushing though :thumbdown:

Text from Avoca:

So happy the gig went well!! :D Such a shame about the crowd. Hope they get to see him after!

yeah, definitely :thumb_yello: you should make penguin your registered trade mark :naughty:

Does anyone even know what it is yet?

it's some carmen-bear-panda-fruits-on-head costume :hypo:

i think :blink:

Does anyone actually read the thread?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It's Carmen MirPanda.

I did :naughty: You see--a knew the answer:angel_not:

but i would never guessed.

thanks for updates from Avoca! she's giving him photo album tonight right?

I did :naughty: You see--a knew the answer:angel_not:

but i would never guessed.

thanks for updates from Avoca! she's giving him photo album tonight right?

Apparently so, yes.

Text from Avoca:

Trousers on tonight too, we are to meet him. John came and kissed me again! (is there something she's not telling us?:naughty:)

He said John will stop when he see's me (not sure what that's about yet, when she come back I'll ask).

God I'm in heaven, gonna give him the album.