Mika's new hair (from April 2008)

CazGirl

What do you think of Mika's new hair?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mika's new hair?

• Mika looks YOUNGER
    • Mika looks OLDER
    • Mika looks THE SAME
    • I like it!
    • I don't like it!
    • Stuck in the middle

I mean if you think about all the pictures and interviews and everything, he doesn't look 38 at all. But that could just be me and my being naive...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, 38 is stretching it most of the time. I think typically he looks in his late 20s or early 30s. He doesn't often look his age.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, depending on how he styles his hair, it's not much different than what it was in L.A. on Feb 11...just a tiny bit shorter in the back.

FEB 11

mikaancharla-1.jpg

April 9

mikanewhair4.jpg

See, not much difference at all. :thumb_yello:

Hi thanks for pointing that out, not too much difference!:thumb_yello:

I do like it but have to keep looking at it, i bet its easier for him & it will probably grow really quick :wink2: trouble is now he looks younger I look even more older!!:blink: anyway off to have another look:thumb_yello:

seeing the comparison made me REALLY realise that he now really does look like a young boy!!!

mika please bring back the long hair :tears:

i mean...i like it, i can live with it, but I prefer the long hair...

Same here! :boxed:

And I'm sure an hour before that he was shirtless and banging on some trash cans and not too many people in the audience were picturing him an innocent boy. :naughty:

...:lmfao:

Yes, 38 is stretching it most of the time. I think typically he looks in his late 20s or early 30s. He doesn't often look his age.

Yeah, you're right. He usually doesn't quite look 24. But...definitely not 38:roftl: ...

:blink: you sure!!!! wonder how much you could make if u sold it...

That's an idea! Why didn't Mika sell the hair clippings on ebay?

Seriously, it looks great! It's still curly, just a bit tidyer and shorter at the back. But the poor bloke should be able to have a haircut occasionally, without all this fuss. I think his new style suits him. He looks really great!!

...:lmfao:

Yeah, you're right. He usually doesn't quite look 24. But...definitely not 38:roftl: ...

no, he changes his age appearance quite alot - dont you think....i mean one day he could look 20 and the next 27 odd......with that new hairstyle i would say he looks about 22.....:roftl: - which would make me only 7.5 years younger than him!!!!! woohooo!!!!!

That's an idea! Why didn't Mika sell the hair clippings on ebay?

Seriously, it looks great! It's still curly, just a bit tidyer and shorter at the back. But the poor bloke should be able to have a haircut occasionally, without all this fuss. I think his new style suits him. He looks really great!!

Hahahah!!! Some of us would be insane enough to buy it, too:roftl:.

I was just thinking about that. It is a bit rediculous...He should be able to cut his hair without all of this hullabaloo.

no, he changes his age appearance quite alot - dont you think....i mean one day he could look 20 and the next 27 odd......with that new hairstyle i would say he looks about 22.....:roftl: - which would make me only 7.5 years younger than him!!!!! woohooo!!!!!

Yeah, I was trying to say that he does have a wide variety of ages that he looks like...but 38 isn't one of them, I don't think. :original:

Hahahah!!! Some of us would be insane enough to buy it, too:roftl:.

I was just thinking about that. It is a bit rediculous...He should be able to cut his hair without all of this hullabaloo.

I really don't see that there's much difference from what it was like before. It just looks neater, and I think it shows his lovely face more, and he does look younger. None of this is bad. He hasn't forsaken the lovely curls, it's just a bit shorter. But his fans can't start telling him how to wear his hair! That is taking obsession to a whole new level and it's rediculous, especially when Mika doesn't look much different than before!

My mom screamed when she saw the pics lol... She went "awwwwwwwwwww"

I LOVE IT! I like the puffiness on the top... IT's very fashionable, like a Ralph Lauren Model:thumb_yello:

Way to go Mika!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop looking at the pics:naughty: :naughty:

But his fans can't start telling him how to wear his hair! That is taking obsession to a whole new level and it's rediculous, especially when Mika doesn't look much different than before!

Marilyn, there is a whole other level of obsession that goes beyond dictating how Mika wears his hair. I think many of us passed it a long time ago. :naughty:

I really don't see that there's much difference from what it was like before. It just looks neater, and I think it shows his lovely face more, and he does look younger. None of this is bad. He hasn't forsaken the lovely curls, it's just a bit shorter. But his fans can't start telling him how to wear his hair! That is taking obsession to a whole new level and it's rediculous, especially when Mika doesn't look much different than before!

Yeah, everyone needs to cut their hair occasionally to keep it looking clean and neat, right? Would we prefer that he never cut and looked like John Lennon in the late 60s:roftl:? And it really isn't much of a difference like Charlotte said. It's just still new. That's all. :original: