hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he is.

We'll wait for Vanessa to come back.

yeah those pics of him with that big wine bottle doesn't make him look violent at all :fisch::roftl:

Yeah, we cna always rely on her to start these kinda discussions :naughty:

How was your work?

It was boring but it went quickly.

yeah those pics of him with that big wine bottle doesn't make him look violent at all :fisch::roftl:

Yeah, we cna always rely on her to start these kinda discussions :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

And especially cos he's a perfectionist, so everything needs to be right, which will cause him to lose his temper if it's not right.. Imagine having to make him a cup of tea :blink::naughty:

But it's hard to tell when he does that with the band, cos it looks like he's joking and messing about.

he is?oh god,i hope i dun hv to make tea for him,or sing a song of his choice :naughty: can't really tell,mika's unpredictable.but i agree on the fiery temper part.artists are like that i guess,coz they've used up a lot of energy for their masterpieces so they've gotten cranky :naughty:

I'm ill, but besides that I'm ok :bleh: why are you tired?

Couse all day i worked in the garden! (i helped my mom)

What's wrong? I hope you will get well soon!:wink2:

It was boring but it went quickly.

:roftl: :roftl:

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

Why are you tired then?:blink:

he is?oh god,i hope i dun hv to make tea for him,or sing a song of his choice :naughty: can't really tell,mika's unpredictable.but i agree on the fiery temper part.artists are like that i guess,coz they've used up a lot of energy for their masterpieces so they've gotten cranky :naughty:

Same, if I did.. I'd just give him a kettle, tea bag and a cup and let him do it for himself.

Or he's just becoming a diva :naughty:

:roftl: Who wants to go out when you can be here having that kind of conversation :naughty:

Exactly! well.. apart from a gig, when you can have these kind of convs face to face, then see the actual man you're talking bout in the flesh :naughty: