This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember if I've been to a house party before *scratches head* :naughty:

Really? :boxed:

When comes all your friend, you are eating pizzas, drinking something, listening music, watching some dvd's and playing games?:wub2:

Really? :boxed:

When comes all your friend, you are eating pizzas, drinking something, listening music, watching some dvd's and playing games?:wub2:

I don't have house parties at my house, I don't trust people enough. And english house parties are just about drinking and dancing :naughty: no pizza, no playin games

hey girls,sorry.was out for a moment,now im back! ooh,i love house parties.reminds me of the time i had my 1st halloween party,i sort of dressed like cleo and evryone kept on asking me where's my 'mummy'..darn..:naughty:

I don't have house parties at my house, I don't trust people enough. And english house parties are just about drinking and dancing :naughty: no pizza, no playin games

Oh.. like in the movies are showing? :lmao:

hey girls,sorry.was out for a moment,now im back! ooh,i love house parties.reminds me of the time i had my 1st halloween party,i sort of dressed like cleo and evryone kept on asking me where's my 'mummy'..darn..:naughty:

welcome back.

lol :naughty: I love halloween.. can't wait til next halloween, trick or treating :fisch:

Hi Yana! :)

House parties rocks:naughty:

Who's cleo?:blink: