This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: :naughty:

Ooh here comes the bit of the body parts songs.

ah yeah and when mika asks mikey what the name of their band is called for x factor and he says 'the cocks' and mika's like :blink::roftl: I'm crying again :lmfao:

ah yeah and when mika asks mikey what the name of their band is called for x factor and he says 'the cocks' and mika's like :blink::roftl: I'm crying again :lmfao:

I thought Mikey said something else. I don't think it was 'the cocks'.

Hi Yana! :)

House parties rocks:naughty:

Who's cleo?:blink:

hi baiba dear! :wink2: oh,the famous egyptian queen,cleopatra! i've always admired her.

danika,me too.i love the tricking part,they dun really have those kind of tradition here.i'll do it among my friends at school.we sort of pretend our school desks were our houses,and we'll move form one desk to another asking for candy.

danika,me too.i love the tricking part,they dun really have those kind of tradition here.i'll do it among my friends at school.we sort of pretend our school desks were our houses,and we'll move form one desk to another asking for candy.

Really? Wow, that's kinda awesome, but I guess you can go to as many houses as u want when doing it outside.

Couse they are soooo popular movies! I thought everyone have seen them!:blink:

noope,i hvent gotten the chance to see them yet.hv u seen Just My Luck?lindsay lohan is soooo hilarious! and the movie's so freaking sweet :punk:

danika,has it reach the pursallet part yet?or at least the part mika got bashed?:naughty:

Really? Wow, that's kinda awesome, but I guess you can go to as many houses as u want when doing it outside.

nope,nobody does that here,although i do wish i can do that.no one celebrates halloween here,except for the Chinese,well some of them.that's why we celebrate it at school,just among my friends.

I'm back

Haha yeah that's so funny!:roftl:

I thought Mikey said something else. I don't think it was 'the cocks'.

The c*nts?