This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh yeah.Love today,i'll dance like hell when i listen to that song :blush-anim-cl: then my mom'll shut me up coz i sometimes sing it out loud till i get my neighbours all cranky.haha.

yeah same :roftl: I just put it on really loud, but it really gets you moving more the louder it is :bleh: I'm so happy noone's at home at the mo, but I'm worried about the people who will see me through the window as the buses go by :naughty:

:: along with the tubes? How do you do that? Act like a snake?

With LT I just copy the movements and add some of my own movements, and GK, kinda just copy the bits I know ::

Seriously, you don't want to know:roftl:

I do that too with LT and Grace Kelly.

My sister is going to do Love Today at her Ballet performance, cause the theme is pop. She is 11 years old. A group from girls who are like, 16 years old are dancing to Happy Ending and the rest to other popsongs.

I love my sister's group's costums:wub2: They are orange with yellow and pink.

I''m gonna try to tape it:thumb_yello:

ooh yeah.Love today,i'll dance like hell when i listen to that song : then my mom'll shut me up coz i sometimes sing it out loud till i get my neighbours all cranky.haha.

Haha. I always sing along, but luckily no one hears it

yeah same :roftl: I just put it on really loud, but it really gets you moving more the louder it is :bleh: I'm so happy noone's at home at the mo, but I'm worried about the people who will see me through the window as the buses go by :naughty:

I live almost in the centrum of Almelo, and our window is pretty big, so...:roftl:

Seriously, you don't want to know:roftl:

I do that too with LT and Grace Kelly.

My sister is going to do Love Today at her Ballet performance, cause the theme is pop. She is 11 years old. A group from girls who are like, 16 years old are dancing to Happy Ending and the rest to other popsongs.

I love my sister's group's costums:wub2: They are orange with yellow and pink.

I''m gonna try to tape it:thumb_yello:

I live almost in the centrum of Almelo, and our window is pretty big, so...:roftl:

wow that's awesome!!! I'd really like to see that.

Now you know how I feel :roftl:

wow that's awesome!!! I'd really like to see that.

Now you know how I feel :roftl:

A few days ago, I was singing really loud, and people were walking by our house, and they were staring really weird at me:boxed:

Oh, and I can't dance very well, so maybe it's not so strange:roftl:

A few days ago, I was singing really loud, and people were walking by our house, and they were staring really weird at me:boxed:

Oh, and I can't dance very well, so maybe it's not so strange:roftl:

Lmao :naughty: I've never experienced that.. no wait .. I remember singing in the garden, but I didn't think anyone was listening, but I think my naighbours heard me :naughty:

I can't dance to save my life either, but if you doing Mika moves it's good enough :naughty:

Not really.

aww :no:

they make you crazy isnt it?

why do u post em? :boxed: