This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know where i'm going wrong. I thought I was very immature.

You're not going wrong anywhere hun :huglove: Everyone has their days, I feel like I'm very immature, but then I guess you can have times when you are mature. But I guess it depends how you define immature.

Yeah I noticed. What have you been doing?

Erm, Well ive been trying to keep away from here as much as possible because i think its torture waiting for this second album, and its just depressing not to have anything to look forward to for a while, and the more i look at Meeks, the more i want to see him again.:naughty:

Erm, Well ive been trying to keep away from here as much as possible because i think its torture waiting for this second album, and its just depressing not to have anything to look forward to for a while, and the more i look at Meeks, the more i want to see him again.:naughty:

I know how you feel, but I somehow can't seem to get off here, even if it's empty and noone's posting much, I still feel like I need to be here. It's gonna be so hard when I need to revise for my exams :thumbdown:

When are they?

Over the next 3 weeks.

I know how you feel, but I somehow can't seem to get off here, even if it's empty and noone's posting much, I still feel like I need to be here. It's gonna be so hard when I need to revise for my exams :thumbdown:

I'm having alot of trouble staying away.