This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

I know how you feel, but I somehow can't seem to get off here, even if it's empty and noone's posting much, I still feel like I need to be here. It's gonna be so hard when I need to revise for my exams :thumbdown:

Hmm, well it has been REALLY empty here latley, hasnt it? :blink:

What i try to do is find another Band/Artist to look at, at the moment im keeping myself ocupied googleing Bill Kaulitz. It helps i think.:bleh:

But then i feel guilty for not being on here for some reason...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, well it has been REALLY empty here latley, hasnt it? :blink:

What i try to do is find another Band/Artist to look at, at the moment im keeping myself ocupied googleing Bill Kaulitz. It helps i think.:bleh:

But then i feel guilty for not being on here for some reason...

Yeah it has.

Who the hell is that? lol. I'm really liking Katy Perry atm, but I don't think I can go and spend my day finding out stuff about her when I can be hear chatting to people I'm getting to know. If this is what drugs feel like, I feel so sorry for the addicts.

Aw don't feel guilty about it, we're gonna have to take time off here at some point, even if it's for long or a short period of time.

The only time I feel happy is when I'm here.

Exactly. Then it feels like there's nothing else to do unless I'm out in the real world somewhere. I just can't wait til summer so I don't have to feel guilty about being here, and hopefully there'll be more mika-related things going on too.

Exactly. Then it feels like there's nothing else to do unless I'm out in the real world somewhere. I just can't wait til summer so I don't have to feel guilty about being here, and hopefully there'll be more mika-related things going on too.

I don't think that will happen for me. But it will be nice to hear about the summer gigs and hopefully members will start coming back.

I don't think that will happen for me. But it will be nice to hear about the summer gigs and hopefully members will start coming back.

I won't be going to any of the gigs either. Not unless he does them here, but if they're festivals I won't go either. That's the good thing about MFC, we get to hear about other people's experiences even if we aren't there so ti feels like we're part of it.

Ooh yey GK just came on tv :punk:

I won't be going to any of the gigs either. Not unless he does them here, but if they're festivals I won't go either. That's the good thing about MFC, we get to hear about other people's experiences even if we aren't there so ti feels like we're part of it.

Ooh yey GK just came on tv :punk:

Yes, I agree. I love it when there is gigs on. It gives me a good excuse to stay on here late and wait for reports.:naughty:

I heard big girl playing on Britain's got Talent earlier.

I really need it so thank you. :wub2:

Your welcome, But im sure they wont be that bad will they?

Yeah it has.

Who the hell is that? lol. I'm really liking Katy Perry atm, but I don't think I can go and spend my day finding out stuff about her when I can be hear chatting to people I'm getting to know. If this is what drugs feel like, I feel so sorry for the addicts.

Aw don't feel guilty about it, we're gonna have to take time off here at some point, even if it's for long or a short period of time.

*Is Shocked* :shocked:

You. Dont .Know .Who .Bill .Kaulitz .Is?

Its the dude with the cool hair out of Tokio Hotel, Im seeing them live in a few months in Barcelona.

Him:

billwl9.png

Hmm, Im not too keen on Katy Perry dont know why, She sounds too much like Lilly Allen to me:blink:

Hmmm, yeah i suppose, But its hard not to because ive been for what feels like forever.

Yes, I agree. I love it when there is gigs on. It gives me a good excuse to stay on here late and wait for reports.:naughty:

I heard big girl playing on Britain's got Talent earlier.

Exactly :naughty:

What!? Oh damn, and I watched it half way through. I'll have to watch the repeat tomorrow :biggrin2:

Your welcome, But im sure they wont be that bad will they?

*Is Shocked* :shocked:

You. Dont .Know .Who .Bill .Kaulitz .Is?

Its the dude with the cool hair out of Tokio Hotel, Im seeing them live in a few months in Barcelona.

Him:

billwl9.png

Hmm, Im not too keen on Katy Perry dont know why, She sounds too much like Lilly Allen to me:blink:

Hmmm, yeah i suppose, But its hard not to because ive been for what feels like forever.

OOOOH HIMMMMMMMM, yeah I know who is, he's bloody everywhere.. well, whenever I go to italy, on every magazine it's either tokio hotel or Zac Efron. I like their song Monsoon, but that's it.

I guess they are similar, but I prefer her voice and songs.. and lyrics.

There is a women who will be dancing and she mentioned something about big girls. I just knew what was coming. You have to listen really hard though.

Lol, your Mika senses were working were they? :naughty:

Finance. I'm really worried about it.

Ooh, that sounds hard, I wouldnt like to do it:naughty:

OOOOH HIMMMMMMMM, yeah I know who is, he's bloody everywhere.. well, whenever I go to italy, on every magazine it's either tokio hotel or Zac Efron. I like their song Monsoon, but that's it.

I guess they are similar, but I prefer her voice and songs.. and lyrics.

Hes bloody attractive, and i dont say many men are attractive, but he is.

Urgh, Zac Efron:puke:

Her lyrics are good, ive got to admit:naughty: