hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! OMG!! I LUUUUV THIS!!

yeaah! :mf_lustslow:

but i wonder if ur still a mika fan then? lol !

oreo's are the same price here! THEYRE EFFIN EXPENSIVE COS ITS IMPORT GRRR!!! and you get only 6 packs of em and there are only 2 cookies in each thingy!!!

Why wouldn't I be a Mika fan ? :roftl: Do you think you won't like Mika when u're older ?

Next time I go to the UK,I think I'll pack up! :roftl:

Were they out of control?

Luckily not!just a bit weird:one of them climbed a tree pretendig to be Tarzan...:roftl:

Good girl :thumb_yello: Sounds like something responsible I would do Even though I mixed 3 different types of alcoholic drinks, but only cos I knew I could control myself lol.

Yeah I am, sadly.. but I've been having a party at home so it's all good :fisch::naughty:

I can control myself too!even though the last time I cannot remember the last time I mixed three kinds of alcoholic drinks...:naughty:

I'm glad to hear that you organize paries!maybe your parents weren't home?

:fisch:

Why wouldn't I be a Mika fan ? :roftl: Do you think you won't like Mika when u're older ?

Next time I go to the UK,I think I'll pack up! :roftl:

I DONT KNOOOOOW LMAAAO! :roftl:

LMAO! they have much more oreo cookies in one pack lol!

Yeah, right :doh: But there are more oreos in the UK than in France ! It's much more popular,maybe that's why

Yeah I guess so :bleh: Have you tried Cookies n Cream ice cream? That's nice, with little oreo bits in it, yummm :wub2: