This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, but I haven't had a drink since new years eve.

See, I am nice. :naughty:

Ok ok, good girl *pats Sarah on the head*

Shocking! :roftl::bleh: Was that a sincere compliment then?

I can control myself too!even though the last time I cannot remember the last time I mixed three kinds of alcoholic drinks...:naughty:

I'm glad to hear that you organize paries!maybe your parents weren't home?

:fisch:

Lol. It's weird though, cos I don't drink that much or often so I would have thought I'd be a light-weight but i never seem to get drunk, not that I'm complaining anyway lol.

lol.. I'm a great organiser, have my music, my homework, my laptop, parties don't get better than that! :roftl: Yeah they're all gone mwahahaha

and he ended up tearing all his clothes!his girlfriend was really really angry!:naughty:

Lmao!!! :roftl::roftl: Was he hot? :fisch:

That reminds me of an advert about alcohol where this guy pretended to be batman or something lol.

It's too early to be answering that question

We'll see what will happen in a few years :naughty:

Is it will happen or happens ? I suck at grammar, especially as I'm not english ^^

Yeah I guess so :bleh: Have you tried Cookies n Cream ice cream? That's nice, with little oreo bits in it, yummm

OMG!!!! You just named my ULTIMATE favourite ice cream! :mf_lustslow: *melts* It's soo yummy! Just thinking about it,it makes me want to have some right now :roftl:

ROFTL!!!

well she's british so that's prob why she's having a british accent lol

Lol, yeah but it's soo strong! They are talking about the brits awards now! About her nomination!They didn't say anything about Mika of course,but it makes me think of him :roftl: Me,addicted ? nooooooooooo.

We can all be losers together :bleh:

Yeah! *high five !* :lmfao:

Lol, yeah but it's soo strong! They are talking about the brits awards now! About her nomination!They didn't say anything about Mika of course,but it makes me think of him :roftl: Me,addicted ? nooooooooooo.

LMAO! i'll try to find an interview from her on YT! :biggrin2:

LMAO!! noooo ur not addicted :fisch:

I can honestly say I've never seen anything like that. :naughty:

Neither have I!:shocked:

:roftl:

Lol. It's weird though, cos I don't drink that much or often so I would have thought I'd be a light-weight but i never seem to get drunk, not that I'm complaining anyway lol.

lol.. I'm a great organiser, have my music, my homework, my laptop, parties don't get better than that! :roftl: Yeah they're all gone mwahahaha

:naughty: I bet you had a great fun!I love being alone at home palying loud music!

I prefer to tell the truth to peoples faces. :naughty:

I noticed :roftl: You got courage girl, I could never do that, unless it's something extremely annoying and I can't keep it to myself any longer

We'll see what will happen in a few years :naughty:

Is it will happen or happens ? I suck at grammar, especially as I'm not english ^^

OMG!!!! You just named my ULTIMATE favourite ice cream! :mf_lustslow: *melts* It's soo yummy! Just thinking about it,it makes me want to have some right now :roftl:

It's happen, well done :thumb_yello:

And yes we shall see what will happen :naughty:

Argh yummmmmmmmmm, I want some toooooooooo *drools*

I remember that. He falls from the scaffolding.

Yup, that one... how cool would it be to be a super hero, I would love to fly, and be invisible I know what I'd be using that superpower for :naughty:

:naughty: I bet you had a great fun!I love being alone at home palying loud music!

it's s great, espesh when the speakers are in a room which is not attached to the neighbours house, so they can't hear anything :punk:

No he wasn't that hot...:thumbdown:

:roftl: and what was he doing as Batman?

Oh. that's a shame lol.

Well these drunk girls let go of their balloons and it got stuck in a scaffolding, so this drunk guy (thinking he was batman) climbed the scaffolding to get the balloons, then he tripped, and fell.. and that is why alcohol is bad for you :naughty:

It's happen, well done :thumb_yello:

And yes we shall see what will happen :naughty:

Argh yummmmmmmmmm, I want some toooooooooo *drools*

:roftl:

I should revise my grammar a bit though,I have an exam in english to sit for at the end of the year =S It's really hard so I'm kinda freaked out

Oooooh....It's very expensive though!