This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

If people have something to say I would prefer them to say it to my face. I hate backstabbers.

Yeah true, but a lot of people will end up saying it behind your back. Espesh girls, most of us just bitch too much behinf people's backs, just makes me feel bad and to think that people could be doing the same about you :thumbdown:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah true, but a lot of people will end up saying it behind your back. Espesh girls, most of us just bitch too much behinf people's backs, just makes me feel bad and to think that people could be doing the same about you :thumbdown:

I agree with that, I hate it when you have to be suspicious of everyone,

:roftl:

I should revise my grammar a bit though,I have an exam in english to sit for at the end of the year =S It's really hard so I'm kinda freaked out

Oooooh....It's very expensive though!

But you're really good in english! You'll have no problem :thumb_yello: What ind of questions do they ask?

How much does it cost there?

Oh. that's a shame lol.

Well these drunk girls let go of their balloons and it got stuck in a scaffolding, so this drunk guy (thinking he was batman) climbed the scaffolding to get the balloons, then he tripped, and fell.. and that is why alcohol is bad for you :naughty:

I bet this ad really prevented people from getting drunk...:naughty:

I agree with that, I hate it when you have to be suspicious of everyone,

I know :thumbdown: I end up not trusting people much, and everytime someone whispers or starts laughing randomly I always think it's about me or something. I get seriously paranoid lol.

But you're really good in english! You'll have no problem :thumb_yello: What ind of questions do they ask?

How much does it cost there?

Thx :blush-anim-cl: But I still make a lot of mistakes especially when I speak because I don't think a lot to grammar which is a huge drawback for the speaking part Well there's a reading part, a use of english one and others....

Urm a "pot" is like 6 euros!

what's weird?

a british accent or the fact that amy winehouse is having a british accent? :roftl:

No her accent_ I mean I'm not used to it ^^

I bet this ad really prevented people from getting drunk...:naughty:

Lol, I don't think anything's gonna stop people getting drunk in this country or world rather, it's like a tradition, unless they've had a bad experience, or have common sense, they're gonna keep drinking just for that sake of it. It's a shame

Lol, I don't think anything's gonna stop people getting drunk in this country or world rather, it's like a tradition, unless they've had a bad experience, or have common sense, they're gonna keep drinking just for that sake of it. It's a shame

I agree on everything you said...

No problem!:wink2:

I live in Venice from most of the week because I'm attending university there,but during the weekend I get back home, which is 350 kms far from Venice (4 hrs by train...)

That's cool ! But 8 hours of travelling per weekend, that must be annoying!

It's funny because I'm going to Venice in may! So I was wondering if there were MFCers from there ^^

Thx :blush-anim-cl: But I still make a lot of mistakes especially when I speak because I don't think a lot to grammar which is a huge drawback for the speaking part Well there's a reading part, a use of english one and others....

Urm a "pot" is like 6 euros!

Everyone makes mistakes, but it'll be fine, I can feel it :biggrin2:

So like £4? That's how much it is here, but it's on sale now (finally) so it costs £2.50