This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being paranoid. I swear my brain will explode one of these days from being so paranoid lol.

:roftl: I'm not as bad as I used to be.

It's not nice at all :thumbdown: I haven't experienced it before, but just hearing people saying it about their friends etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been doing that to me. But whatever..

I had it at school.

:roftl:

LMAO!!O!Jkl fdjaklfjd lkafj! :roftl:

But fsjhvlskjfghlksfhglksfhglkjsfh fsvsfjhvusrkumghgkjshgvf

or how to talk about nothing, really nothing :roftl:

11:46 am, and my dad said we can drive into the citttttttttttty yyyyyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy,

That's awesome, je suis jealouse.

:roftl: Now je suis jalouse

That's not too bad :fisch: I've been on for like 5 or 6 hours, uh oh :naughty:

During the holidays I used to spend all my days and nights on here even if I didn't post much. It's incredible how time goes by here!

Cos you are normal, they're abnormal, but because there are so many of them, they think it's normal, when it's not true :cool:

Yeah... It's kinda weird at our school, outside the canteen theres like a big concrete seat thing, and everyone has there own side :roftl:

The goths on one side, then theres the randoms which is pretty much just me and a couple of friends, then the chavs, and then the it girls...:roftl:

It's kinda funny though, theres a constant war on for who should sit there, but I can just sit there because I'm the youngest and the smallest :naughty:

And for some reason the leader of the goths keeps coming up to me, saying how sweet I am, then runs away o_O

:roftl:

But fsjhvlskjfghlksfhglksfhglkjsfh fsvsfjhvusrkumghgkjshgvf

or how to talk about nothing, really nothing :roftl:

:roftl: Now je suis jalouse

During the holidays I used to spend all my days and nights on here even if I didn't post much. It's incredible how time goes by here!

i loooov toronto.

you'll get it done in no time :thumb_yello:

HOPEFULLY, i tried last night but i was so tired i gave up and slept.

How can you not post much :o Lol I find it hard not to :naughty: Yeah it goes by soo quickly. Everytime I say I'll stay here for like one hour, next thing I know it's already bed time.

Yeah... It's kinda weird at our school, outside the canteen theres like a big concrete seat thing, and everyone has there own side :roftl:

The goths on one side, then theres the randoms which is pretty much just me and a couple of friends, then the chavs, and then the it girls...:roftl:

It's kinda funny though, theres a constant war on for who should sit there, but I can just sit there because I'm the youngest and the smallest :naughty:

And for some reason the leader of the goths keeps coming up to me, saying how sweet I am, then runs away o_O

Sounds like American high school :naughty:

That's so random? How old are you?

How can you not post much :o Lol I find it hard not to :naughty: Yeah it goes by soo quickly. Everytime I say I'll stay here for like one hour, next thing I know it's already bed time.

It's hard not to post. I'm sure some of us are very anxious to get our opinions across.

i loooov toronto.

HOPEFULLY, i tried last night but i was so tired i gave up and slept.

Never been there but it looks like a nice city

:roftl: It was when at "my beginnings" on the MFC! I had never been on a forum before!

Sometimes I go on the internet just to check my emails and I end up posting on here

Never been there but it looks like a nice city

:roftl: It was when at "my beginnings" on the MFC! I had never been on a forum before!

Sometimes I go on the internet just to check my emails and I end up posting on here

it's so...*smiles to self* I dont know why I love it so much, I just do. It makes me feel great inside.

Yes, I've had no trouble whatsoever. My life is so much better now.

That's good to hear. But school is always the worse, everyone's immature and silly. It'd be silly if the idiots from school wanted to go to uni too