This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

HAHAH speaking of talking about people behind their backs i picked a member who's known for blabbing about me and i did a search with my name in it to find everything she said about me. OUCH, it hurts man, especially since i always get in trouble for defending myself against it.

I'm tempted to do that now.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOREVER. jk/

:wub2: Youso should.

HAHAH speaking of talking about people behind their backs i picked a member who's known for blabbing about me and i did a search with my name in it to find everything she said about me. OUCH, it hurts man, especially since i always get in trouble for defending myself against it.

woah.... that's just weird they did that :shocked:

What here on the forum? :blink: That's so stupid! Did they not notice this is a public forum?

Sheesh! I don't know how tall I am.. like 5 foot 10? And you still got lots of growing to do! :bleh:

xD I know, im going to be ginormus.

I'm tempted to do that now.

It's ... interesting. Most of it is very like...not too bad but very odd, then some of it is just plain mean.

woah.... that's just weird they did that :shocked:

:sad: yeah...

I wouldn't be surprised :cool:

XD Im going into toronto today so...

Yeah, it's bad enough having exams and all, the last thing you need is your classmates getting on your nerves

It's horrible how bad they can make you feel !urgh!

:wub2: Youso should.

:roftl:

Is it that bad ?

Aw,I'm really sorry hun :huglove: I hope it's okay now

well, it still happens a bit but it's more ocntrolled now, i'm surprised the mods couldnt have helped me out a bit, i felt so deffensless but i guess it wasnt that important ..or they thought it was innocent.

It could be a good thing :naughty: Beat up anyone who gets on your nerves :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Coool! To do what?

:roftl: Ha.

Just to... ride around maybe eat at gretzky's

Are you serious!? Why the hell did they do that for? :blink: Have you told any of the mods or anything?

No, it was a while ago...bt i usually got introuble for defending myself , i'm honestly surprised at them , but if i i told them how i felt about it now, then it wouldn't be handled because it was a while ago (not that long)

No, it was a while ago...bt i usually got introuble for defending myself , i'm honestly surprised at them , but if i i told them how i felt about it now, then it wouldn't be handled because it was a while ago (not that long)

In trouble for defending yourself? Even if this person was mean to you and about you? That's not fair. Do you know why they said that about you? Were they just bored or something and needed someone to pick on

In trouble for defending yourself? Even if this person was mean to you and about you? That's not fair. Do you know why they said that about you? Were they just bored or something and needed someone to pick on

I'm not sure, they kind of judged my personality, and like stuck with stereotyping me .. and certain characteristics of my personality stuck out at them and they kept telling me about them in a not so nice way.

Yup :thumbdown:

But that's school...

well, it still happens a bit but it's more ocntrolled now, i'm surprised the mods couldnt have helped me out a bit, i felt so deffensless but i guess it wasnt that important ..or they thought it was innocent.

Just to... ride around maybe eat at gretzky's

But was it ?

What's gretzkys? :biggrin2:

EDIT :Nevermind,saw the post above :roftl:

I'm not sure, they kind of judged my personality, and like stuck with stereotyping me .. and certain characteristics of my personality stuck out at them and they kept telling me about them in a not so nice way.

Oh.. well they must of been seeing things then, I like you just the way you are :thumb_yello: