This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she is actually a he ?:shocked: you are right :roftl:

Yep right like me cause i didn't post the picture with his sister and me !:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know you took a pic with her? (do you wanna PM it to me?) :fisch:

Thanks !

I look drunked but she looks beautiful!:wub2:

You don't look drunk!

Yeah I don't think she is either. She's prob one of those random girls mika picks up from the street :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hook her, book her nook her:fisch:

I look older than Mika? :shocked::roftl:

I think so. But then I don't get why they're private if a lot of people seem to have access to them :blink: And did she have dinner with him or something to take the pic of him with the spoon on his nose?

Noo, lol. That'd be the first thing I'd want to know.. well after the London bit

Probably and you lie to us all !:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

because they want to annoy us :naughty: i was thinking of this option too now i'm jealous that she had dinner with him !:naughty: and she kept secret !

hehe you would go to that place if you know

I looked like crap, then I had a pic with her and I looked even more like crap :roftl:

You met her at least..can you PM it?:roftl:

I know where Kine got the pics from..I dunno if I should post this here, so go to my myspace page and look at comments:wink2:

Now I gotta go. Bye:huglove:

Probably and you lie to us all !:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

because they want to annoy us :naughty: i was thinking of this option too now i'm jealous that she had dinner with him !:naughty: and she kept secret !

hehe you would go to that place if you know

I'm a big fat liar :bleh:

What are the chances of him asking a fan to have dinner with him? :fisch: (I've always dreamed of such a thing lol)

yeeah, but I guess he could be anywhere really.. he could go to where my school is.. or my house.. that'd be way awesome