This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how he talked in between the gig to the audience? And in each country he talked their language (during the tour).

This is when he speaks italian :wub2: you probs won't understand, but it's one of the repititive things he says

hey,swear in italian is not repetitive!:naughty:

because he can swear in italian1

When he speaks Italian, what is he saying?

Ok, I shall translate:

'To start off, I'm sorry ok? My italian is terrible. Italian or English *makes cute funny face*. Last year I sent off a demo at the (whatever you call the place to send your demos lol) An hour later they called me saying I wouldn't be able to sell or produce (didn't here what he said) this song in the US. I said, we'll see Mr (whatever the dude's name is). One year later I'm here in Bologna singing you the story of my friend Billy Brown.'

Ok, I shall translate:

'To start off, I'm sorry ok? My italian is terrible. Italian or English *makes cute funny face*. Last year I sent off a demo at the (whatever you call the place to send your demos lol) An hour later they called me saying I wouldn't be able to sell or produce (didn't here what he said) this song in the US. I said, we'll see Mr (whatever the dude's name is). One year later I'm here in Bologna singing you the story of my friend Billy Brown.'

Thank you.

Ok, I shall translate:

Dani,now I'm jaelous!I 'll be the interpreter, I'm the italian girl! and above all,I was there in Bologna!I was supposed to do such a job.

:naughty:

I love when he swears in italian :wub2: I loved the testa di cazzo thing :roftl:

Dani!!!you can't say this kinda thigs!

love him too!:naughty:

Dani,now I'm jaelous!I 'll be the interpreter, I'm the italian girl! and above all,I was there in Bologna!I was supposed to do such a job.

Dani!!!you can't say this kinda thigs!

love him too!

Wow I get my name mentioned twise in one post, I feel very special :roftl:

And I'm sorry for translating :fisch: But you take damn long to post here :roftl: You can translate some chinese stuff if you want :bleh: Or you can translate the italian again, if you reeeeaally want :naughty:

I'm sorry :fisch: I'm sure noone was reading that.. or anyone who understands what that means :cool:

Wow I get my name mentioned twise in one post, I feel very special :roftl:

And I'm sorry for translating But you take damn long to post here :roftl: You can translate some chinese stuff if you want :bleh: Or you can translate the italian again, if you reeeeaally want

I'm sorry :fisch: I'm sure noone was reading that.. or anyone who understands what that means

but you are special!aren't you the I-kissed-Mika,I've-got-a-lot-of-pics-with-him girl?!

I know it takes long,but here at home I have a ''low speed'' connection...:thumbdown:

I can translate what he says in the chinese interview!

I'm sure none have minded that words...:naughty:

Thanks! That's a good start for my italian exam :bleh: (as long as I don't use the swear words from before)

better you do not use them!

but you are special!aren't you the I-kissed-Mika,I've-got-a-lot-of-pics-with-him girl?!

I know it takes long,but here at home I have a ''low speed'' connection...:thumbdown:

I can translate what he says in the chinese interview!

I'm sure none have minded that words...:naughty:

better you do not use them!

:roftl: No kiss.. and no a lot of pics, just one :naughty:

It's ok, I was just messing :bleh:

Yey you can translate that then :D

Lol, no I don't want to be in trouble :naughty:

:roftl: No kiss.. and no a lot of pics, just one :naughty:

It's ok, I was just messing :bleh:

Yey you can translate that then :D

Lol, no I don't want to be in trouble :naughty:

well,he uses very simple sentences.

he just says: dui bu qi,wo de putonghuà bu hao,wo xuexi hanyu.

-> I'm sorry,but my chinese is not good.I'm studying chinese.

and in the end:xiexie->thanks!

:original:

well,he uses very simple sentences.

he just says: dui bu qi,wo de putonghuà bu hao,wo xuexi hanyu.

-> I'm sorry,but my chinese is not good.I'm studying chinese.

and in the end:xiexie->thanks!

:original:

wow, I wish I could pronounce those properly :naughty: He's studying chinese as in currently? Wow busy man