This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, this random documentary started on tv about chicken (as in MFC defined chicken) Hmm, now do I stop watching tv or do I keep watching *looks at tv* :shocked: ooook I don't know if I want to watch this now :blink: eek!

You could practise with him next time you see him :bleh:

As in angry crazy or like Britney's you drive me crazy :naughty:

yes!next time i'll tell him:you know,i can speak chinese very very well (:fisch:)!next time you drop by there,just call me and i'll be glad to help!:naughty:

Britney,britney...:naughty:

yes!next time i'll tell him:you know,i can speak chinese very very well (:fisch:)!next time you drop by there,just call me and i'll be glad to help!:naughty:

Britney,britney...:naughty:

Yes, be his personal translator, and getting paid would just be a bonus :naughty:

I would have been happier if he was still in London :fisch: But it's nice seeing recent pics of him, knowing he's alive and not locked in his house cos his haircut went wrong or something lol

Yes, be his personal translator, and getting paid would just be a bonus :naughty:

I would have been happier if he was still in London :fisch: But it's nice seeing recent pics of him, knowing he's alive and not locked in his house cos his haircut went wrong or something lol

Paid?who cares?!as long as I'll be close to him everything'll be fine!:mf_lustslow:

why should he lock himself?

hes has a brand new haircut to show to the entire world!:naughty:

Paid?who cares?!as long as I'll be close to him everything'll be fine!:mf_lustslow:

why should he lock himself?

hes has a brand new haircut to show to the entire world!:naughty:

I know what you mean :das:

Well we didn't know what it looked like before today, so noone knew if it had gone wrong or something, but I'm glad he finally decided to come out of his shell, to know I was missing out on that for so long!!

Well we didn't know what it looked like before today, so noone knew if it had gone wrong or something, but I'm glad he finally decided to come out of his shell, to know I was missing out on that for so long!!

I was prepared for something bad.

too long!I really got excited this morning when I saw those new ones!

Maybe, who knows,just a week ago he was having blue hair,like Perez!:naughty: