This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah same here ! But they have different voices in my opinion and both of them have unique style !Quite fast !My mom isn't bored !She even dances on Relax and Grace Kelly !

how many hours do you think it takes you to be there ?

Lucky you :bleh: But I guess it's good enough that my mum recognises his songs, I'm quite proud of annoying everyone with his wonderful music :cool:

For me? Or for you? No idea. I'll check if there's a site that says how long it takes to go to different countries.

Celeste what did I tell you about using that word :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

um.. you told me not to use that word?

woooooooooooooooooot I'll get my ribena bottle back yay

No, that's too blunt.

it isn't! :roftl;

niooooo lmaaao i was just joking :lol3:

tell that person to f off :shocked:

I told the person we fans could easily hear it wasn't Mika and that he couldn't fool us, and if he wants to delete the vid or change the name. And that some people start to believe it.

It was a really plite message, but if he doesn't delete it, I'm going to spam him:naughty:

Lucky you :bleh: But I guess it's good enough that my mum recognises his songs, I'm quite proud of annoying everyone with his wonderful music :cool:

For me? Or for you? No idea. I'll check if there's a site that says how long it takes to go to different countries.

I was sure that your mom likes him :blink: why did she take a pic with him then ?I'm proud to annoy my sis with his music but do you know that she has ring ring on her mobile ?:shocked::roftl:

I think it's a long distance for me !I need to search for a site too !

*comes back to the forums after 3 days*

*finds a new thread*

*enters...finds out its already on its 47th page...*

*shivers*

*waves*....HIII!!! :wink2:

Rokyyyyyyyyyy hello !!!!!!!!:wub2:

Did you make me what i have told you ?:blush-anim-cl:

*comes back to the forums after 3 days*

*finds a new thread*

*enters...finds out its already on its 47th page...*

*shivers*

*waves*....HIII!!! :wink2:

Hi Roxy :bleh::naughty:

How's your project going?

I told the person we fans could easily hear it wasn't Mika and that he couldn't fool us, and if he wants to delete the vid or change the name. And that some people start to believe it.

It was a really plite message, but if he doesn't delete it, I'm going to spam him:naughty:

lmaaaaao lol yeah that's a great message

:lol3:

Hello! :das:

BABUCCIAAAAAAA! :das:

Rokyyyyyyyyyy hello !!!!!!!!:wub2:

Did you make me what i have told you ?:blush-anim-cl:

Hi *hugs*

The siggy?! :boxed:

I didnt srry but i was sooo tired and i couldnt get on my computer for a few days....but i'll make it now that i have more spare time! but mostly i was wondering what to do with it! :roftl:

psshh! shall i call you now?! :blink:

I was sure that your mom likes him :blink: why did she take a pic with him then ?I'm proud to annoy my sis with his music but do you know that she has ring ring on her mobile ?:shocked::roftl:

I think it's a long distance for me !I need to search for a site too !

To show it off to me duh :bleh: Plus my mum would take a picture with any celebrity if she wanted to, her and her damn big mouth :naughty: She might secretly like him but I have no clue *shrugs*

Really?! Wow that's great!! :bleh:

It's like near cyprus.. well across the sea. I think it would take like 5 hours and a bit from London, it's a similar distance from London to NY which took 6 hours

Holla! :)

its goin good...i gave it to some1 to type it up for us then we have to interview 40 ppl...i'm scared! :naughty::shocked:

Wow 40 people!? That's a lot. Is it a one to one interview?

Hi Babs!