This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao Dani!I've been ill tonight,but now I'm fine!:wink2: and you?everything's all right?

yesterday was the 1st anniversary of your 1st Mika gig!:naughty:

Aw, glad you feel better now :wink2: Yeah it's all good, went to the shopping centre today ( I didn't buy anything though :naughty:)

Yes it was :wub2: I guess I should have celebrated it in Milan though .. with Mika there :fisch:

It's because it's Sunday. It's starting to feel a bit like spring though. We have had some good weather.

Have you had the pouring rain today? :bleh: It's so weird, it's sunny, then it rains, then both :blink:

It's because it's Sunday. It's starting to feel a bit like spring though. We have had some good weather.

here good weather is on and off!sometimes it rains and a couple of hours later the sun shines!:naughty:

Aw, glad you feel better now :wink2: Yeah it's all good, went to the shopping centre today ( I didn't buy anything though :naughty:)

Yes it was :wub2: I guess I should have celebrated it in Milan though .. with Mika there :fisch:

You didn't buy anything?WOW!I admire you!

maybe you could have celebrated it in the italian thread,with all the other italian people who were there!

I should have celebrated my first missed chance to see him!:thumbdown: