This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

yes!why not?just to remember what a mindless girl I have been!:naughty:

:naughty: How come you didn't go again? I thought it was because of your parents? (or am I thinking of someone else lol)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for noticing me:)

thank you i am fine now:thumb_yello:

i hope so you are

No probs! I found it kinda rude that noone else did :sneaky2: Ahem.. :mf_rosetinted:

Good good :)

Yep I am too thanks :)

So do you live in Turkey then? I've never heard of Sakarya? :fisch:Where's that? My geography is really bad lol

:naughty: How come you didn't go again? I thought it was because of your parents? (or am I thinking of someone else lol)

I haven't even tried to ask them,because they would have never allowed me to go all alone in Milan.

Plus,I had school (I was in the last year,and in Italy we have a very important exam at that time)!

but I'm sure that if it was year later they would have allowed me to go.

things for me chnged so much in a year's time!

No probs! I found it kinda rude that noone else did :sneaky2: Ahem.. :mf_rosetinted:

Good good :)

Yep I am too thanks :)

So do you live in Turkey then? I've never heard of Sakarya? :fisch:Where's that? My geography is really bad lol

its not because of your geography,sakarya is a small place. do you heard of istanbul?

I haven't even tried to ask them,because they would have never allowed me to go all alone in Milan.

Plus,I had school (I was in the last year,and in Italy we have a very important exam at that time)!

but I'm sure that if it was year later they would have allowed me to go.

things for me chnged so much in a year's time!

But they let you go all the way to London? :naughty:

Ooh right I see.. (that never seems to stop me from going to something Mika-related, that's kinda bad :fisch:)

Well I hope he does plenty of gigs in Italy :thumb_yello: And I can come visit too, woop!

its not because of your geography,sakarya is a small place. do you heard of istanbul?

Yeah I have :) my dad and uncle were born there, and I have family there. But i've never visited it before :thumbdown:

But they let you go all the way to London? :naughty:

Ooh right I see.. (that never seems to stop me from going to something Mika-related, that's kinda bad :fisch:)

Well I hope he does plenty of gigs in Italy :thumb_yello: And I can come visit too, woop!

I bet that if it was on the 12 april 2008 I would have been here too!that's confirmed by the fact that on february 2008 they let me go all the way to London!

in 2007 he already did plenty of gigs in Italy,so i don't know if he'll come again soon!but if he will,I'll be happy of you coming too!

summer itself would be a big thing!:wink2:

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

I can feel her coming out of her shell anyyytime sooon :fisch:

Yes :naughty: :naughty:

i just don't like their music :lol3:

we're going to the one in belgium, cos we live near to belgium! :lmfao:

would you like to go to that film?

Yes, I think I would enjoy it.

Yeah I have :) my dad and uncle were born there, and I have family there. But i've never visited it before :thumbdown:

oh really. we are 30 minutes far to istanbul.

why did your family move there later?

or why there were here before.

Business?

oh really. we are 30 minutes far to istanbul.

why did your family move there later?

or why there were here before.

Business?

Really? Oh cool! :D Is it a nice place?

It's a longish story, but I'll explain anyway. My granparents and my dad and his brother moved to italy (when my dad was 2) I'm not sure why.. I think something was going on at the time (in the 50's) then my dad moved to London when he was 18.. and then he stayed here ever since .. I hope that made sense :naughty:

You might like it? :bleh: What time are you going to see it?

um... 18.45 or no... maybe 19.45.. I don't know lol

I wuld definitely see that.:naughty:

me too :roftl:

waaawh mika is flying above you waaaaaaaaawh :lmao: HAHAAHHA :roftl: