hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Big Girl' has just been aired on mtv!

Yay!:punk:

Is that why you disappeared for so long :naughty: Ooh I hope they play it next week, my dad and sister are going to Milan.. so maybe they can show it to my granparents :original:

Is that why you disappeared for so long :naughty: Ooh I hope they play it next week, my dad and sister are going to Milan.. so maybe they can show it to my granparents :original:

i disappeared because I have to study sometimes,you know,I'll have 6 exams soon!!!

They'll it for sure!I can see it every day on Mtv italy!:punk:

why are you not coming?too much study?

i disappeared because I have to study sometimes,you know,I'll have 6 exams soon!!!

They'll it for sure!I can see it every day on Mtv italy!:punk:

why are you not coming?too much study?

I was only messing :bleh: I have 6 exams too :sad: But I haven't started studying for them yet lol.

Woop! Right must remember to tell them to keep the tv on.

My dad never told me he was buying the tickets. And he said it was too expensive anyway for everyone to go. But oh well.. my relatives kinda stress me out when I go there :naughty:

I was only messing :bleh: I have 6 exams too :sad: But I haven't started studying for them yet lol.

Woop! Right must remember to tell them to keep the tv on.

My dad never told me he was buying the tickets. And he said it was too expensive anyway for everyone to go. But oh well.. my relatives kinda stress me out when I go there :naughty:

Yes,you mentioned this!well...all i can say it's that mine stress me as well,but I believe that's an italian relatives trademark!:naughty:

:roftl: I have alot of 1p coins. I'll count them over the summer. It could take hours.

Yeah it could :naughty: Are you gonna put them in that machine so it gives you £5 notes, or however much you have?

Yes,you mentioned this!well...all i can say it's that mine stress me as well,but I believe that's an italian relatives trademark!:naughty:

Looks like it :roftl: or maybe just family in general?:naughty: