This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah:thumbdown: have you taken something? iv got cramps:thumbdown:

No, it keeps coming and going, it's prob just from being on the comp for so long :naughty:

Oh no, that really sucks, hate cramps :thumbdown:

Oh,it's not that strange!but italy definitely has some strong traditions:like the stressing relatives!:naughty:

Don't forget loud as well :bleh: But I do like italians.. I feel more comfortable with the culture, but I guess you would kinda expect that :naughty:

Don't forget loud as well :bleh: But I do like italians.. I feel more comfortable with the culture, but I guess you would kinda expect that :naughty:

Oh yeah...loud!:shocked:

but I guess it's pretty easy to feel confortable with it!:thumb_yello:

you know,sometimes I don't fit italian culture much:I'm shy,not loud,I don't like parties,discos,and 'loverboys' as well!

Oh yeah...loud!:shocked:

but I guess it's pretty easy to feel confortable with it!:thumb_yello:

you know,sometimes I don't fit italian culture much:I'm shy,not loud,I don't like parties,discos,and 'loverboys' as well!

:roftl::roftl:

Is that what italians are like? I think I need to start hanging out with more of them to see the real culture. But I guess everyone's different? But I'm like you Lucy, I'm pretty shy, I'm only loud with my family lol, I don't hang out with boys like my friends do, I like some parties, it depends what kind they are, I get fussy when it comes to them.

:roftl::roftl:

Is that what italians are like? I think I need to start hanging out with more of them to see the real culture. But I guess everyone's different? But I'm like you Lucy, I'm pretty shy, I'm only loud with my family lol, I don't hang out with boys like my friends do, I like some parties, it depends what kind they are, I get fussy when it comes to them.

right now,that's what young italians are like!!:naughty:

yes,everyone is different (thanks god,there's someone like me!),but there's a general tendency I'd like to avoid!

right now,that's what young italians are like!!:naughty:

yes,everyone is different (thanks god,there's someone like me!),but there's a general tendency I'd like to avoid!

Then they grow up and they become the opposite of what they were? :naughty:

I know what you mean, that's why I end up having like 2 good friends, I'd hate to end up in the wrong crowd and doing something I regret. But it's amazing how everyone on the MFC is just like, great! :biggrin2:

Then they grow up and they become the opposite of what they were? :naughty:

I know what you mean, that's why I end up having like 2 good friends, I'd hate to end up in the wrong crowd and doing something I regret. But it's amazing how everyone on the MFC is just like, great! :biggrin2:

Crowd !that's another thing that italians like!:naughty: (and I don't!).And

that's why I spend here most of my day!:punk:

Dani,I have to go to vote now!you know,we have an important political decision to take!

bye for now!:huglove:

Crowd !that's another thing that italians like!:naughty: (and I don't!).And

that's why I spend here most of my day!:punk:

Dani,I have to go to vote now!you know,we have an important political decision to take!

bye for now!:huglove:

Same, it's actually bad.. I kinda prefer staying here than hanging out with my friends sometimes :fisch:

Oh enjoy! :D I voted last week :bleh: