This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vanni!:wub2: OUR god is really handsome!

I'm fine,thanks!:wink2:

I'm making evil plans for this summer...:das:

and you?

Yep He's unique !:wub2:

I'm happy that you're fine not like me !

What kinda plans ?:mf_rosetinted:

huh?

i want to go to the new narnia film! :woot_jump:

prince caspian!

i loveee narnia!

I liked it too!:thumb_yello:

I really don't like parodies :boxed:

i knew it..

hey sweety! it was funny!

hi girls! how are you all?

Hi:wub2: Yeah, it was:naughty: Especially about harry Potter:naughty:

Girls have read this :shocked:

Mika fans could soon see their pop idol revealing all , thanks to a contract with a leading modelling agency. The Grace Kelly star has been signed by Models 1, which is keen to get Mika, 24, stripping off for the cameras in a Beckham-esque pose and is working hard to secure and underware contract.

But when it comes to showing off his package the usually flamboyant performer is proving a bit reluctant, although the news will please Soho Gyms members.

The agency is based above the Covent Garden gym, where Mika is causing a stir among gay members.

A gym instructor said: "Each tome they hear he may be around, they try to synchronise their workouts and stay glued to the windows in the hope of catching him."

Yep He's unique !:wub2:

I'm happy that you're fine not like me !

What kinda plans ?:mf_rosetinted:

Awww!I'm sorry you're not fine!what's the problem?

Plans about to how many gigs I'm going this summer!3 or 4?

hi girls! how are you all?

I'm fine thank you!what's up there in South Africa?

Mika fans could soon see their pop idol revealing all , thanks to a contract with a leading modelling agency. The Grace Kelly star has been signed by Models 1, which is keen to get Mika, 24, stripping off for the cameras in a Beckham-esque pose and is working hard to secure and underware contract.

But when it comes to showing off his package the usually flamboyant performer is proving a bit reluctant, although the news will please Soho Gyms members.

The agency is based above the Covent Garden gym, where Mika is causing a stir among gay members.

A gym instructor said: "Each tome they hear he may be around, they try to synchronise their workouts and stay glued to the windows in the hope of catching him."

:shocked: :shocked: Wow.

:shocked: :shocked:

Omg...

OMW:shocked: