hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have the same fun that you have when you have the italian school!:naughty:

btw...I saw you on Mtv italy twice!I hope your grandparents saw you!:wink2:

Lol :naughty: Aw, well it's not that bad sometimes, it's just.. I hate learning :bleh:

Did you? Woo hoo :) Me too :roftl: I was suppsoed to talk to my granparents last night but I went to bed early :cool: Well I told my sister to keep playing MTV in Milan so they can show them the vid, I have a strong feeling that the vid will decide to not come on when they're watching

Hello girls! :das:

I'm here just awhile couse i need to go to my brother's house soon.

Hi Baiba! Yeah I can't stay on for long either, just came to quickly check out some things. How are you?

Hi Baiba! Yeah I can't stay on for long either, just came to quickly check out some things. How are you?

Ok.. I'm fine,thanks! I'm happy because Sean ( In will and grace- jack) axcepted my add on myspace.. :roftl::wub2:

And you?

Lol :naughty: Aw, well it's not that bad sometimes, it's just.. I hate learning :bleh:

Did you? Woo hoo :) Me too :roftl: I was suppsoed to talk to my granparents last night but I went to bed early :cool: Well I told my sister to keep playing MTV in Milan so they can show them the vid, I have a strong feeling that the vid will decide to not come on when they're watching

:naughty: you hate learning!I don't believe this!

if you want,you can tell them to keep the tv on between 4 p.m and 6 p.m.

It's the time in which it's more likely to find BG video aired!unfortunately today I can't watch it because of chinese!:thumbdown:

Ok.. I'm fine,thanks! I'm happy because Sean ( In will and grace- jack) axcepted my add on myspace.. :roftl::wub2:

And you?

Lmao, you obsessed Will and Grace fan :bleh: I love Jack though, he really makes me laugh :) Yeah I'm fine thanks, just at school.

Hi Bab!how's you?

remeber me that later,when you'll have more time I have something to ask you!

I'm fine,thanks! And you?

You can ask me now, couse i have about 30 min time. And i wouldn't be here tonight couse i'll have (just don't say to Danika:naughty: - house party)..

:naughty: you hate learning!I don't believe this!

if you want,you can tell them to keep the tv on between 4 p.m and 6 p.m.

It's the time in which it's more likely to find BG video aired!unfortunately today I can't watch it because of chinese!:thumbdown:

Shocking I know :naughty:

Hmm.. we shall see then :) They're the type that don't like children to just watch tv for the whole day and not go out (my poor sister, I do feel very sorry for her, mwahaha :naughty:)

Aw that's a shame, what time do you finish?

Lmao, you obsessed Will and Grace fan :bleh: I love Jack though, he really makes me laugh :) Yeah I'm fine thanks, just at school.

Yes i am:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

Boring old school?:lmao:

My school already ended for today :glasses3:

Yes i am:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

Boring old school?:lmao:

My school already ended for today :glasses3:

Yush :cool::naughty:

Lucky.. although.. technically, I was allowed to leave 30 mins ago, but I know I won't do any homework if I go home, so I'll stay here for another hour or so, to get things done.

I'm fine,thanks! And you?

You can ask me now, couse i have about 30 min time. And i wouldn't be here tonight couse i'll have (just don't say to Danika:naughty: - house party)..

:naughty:

ok then...I was at my english lesson today and we were doing something about wedding traditions around the world.do you know if it's that true that in eastern europe,the bride wears a red dress and gets payed to dance with her guests?