This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

In case you haven't seen my last post:

We have to do all of these little projects, wich are kinda technical.

On our school you can choose what you want to do: Nothing, Artclass, or Technasium

I actually wanted to do Artclass, but I went to Technasium. Now I kinda regret. Ah whatever, I'm to shy to act anyway.

But with technasium we have all of these projects, we had to design a house for example, but not only the outside, and that was my favourite project after the Water building art work thing.

We had to make a new waterstatue for Nijverdal, a town near Almelo, where I live. And ours was the best. It looked very good and it was the only one that worked. I got an 8 for it

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For my media production class.

aaaaah ok LOL! :lol3:

Hello! Wow it feels so good to be back :biggrin2: Even if it's only been 2 days lol

hiyaaa =)

you couldnt be on for two days just because of the server problems? :shocked:

In case you haven't seen my last post:

We have to do all of these little projects, wich are kinda technical.

On our school you can choose what you want to do: Nothing, Artclass, or Technasium

I actually wanted to do Artclass, but I went to Technasium. Now I kinda regret. Ah whatever, I'm to shy to act anyway.

But with technasium we have all of these projects, we had to design a house for example, but not only the outside, and that was my favourite project after the Water building art work thing.

We had to make a new waterstatue for Nijverdal, a town near Almelo, where I live. And ours was the best. It looked very good and it was the only one that worked. I got an 8 for it

I didn't saw it lol !

aaah nice :original:

do you have to stay longer at school for it?

hiyaaa =)

you couldnt be on for two days just because of the server problems? :shocked:

Nah, I was partying on Monday, and I went to bed early yesterday, I did come on here though in the afternoon yesterday when it was working.

Hiii:wink2:

hiyaa lauren! :biggrin2:

Nah, I was partying on Monday, and I went to bed early yesterday, I did come on here though in the afternoon yesterday when it was working.

aaah ok lol :lol3:

lol are you a party animal?

:boxed:

I didn't saw it lol !

aaah nice :original:

do you have to stay longer at school for it?

No. Otherwise I wouldn't do it!

If you don't do artclass or technasium, you get more hours of other subjects, like maths. But you have the same number of hours though.

But this also means we have less Erasmus-uren. My school is the Erasmus, and we have hours where you must subscribe for, and than you can go to the subject you want, and ask questions and/or study and make homework. You can choose between: Maths, Geology, Latin/Greek, Dutch, German, English, French, History, Physics, Biology, but also studysupervising. I always go to Latin/Greek with my friends. It's just the most fun, you can have a chat without the teacher getting angry and the teacher is cool. And you know what? She has a daughter who is called Linde aswell:roftl:

No. Otherwise I wouldn't do it!

If you don't do artclass or technasium, you get more hours of other subjects, like maths. But you have the same number of hours though.

But this also means we have less Erasmus-uren. My school is the Erasmus, and we have hours where you must subscribe for, and than you can go to the subject you want, and ask questions and/or study and make homework. You can choose between: Maths, Geology, Latin/Greek, Dutch, German, English, French, History, Physics, Biology, but also studysupervising. I always go to Latin/Greek with my friends. It's just the most fun, you can have a chat without the teacher getting angry and the teacher is cool. And you know what? She has a daughter who is called Linde aswell:roftl:

LMAO! :lmfao:

i know what ya mean lol i've heard about those study hours =)

aaah ok lol :lol3:

lol are you a party animal?

:boxed:

Well.. I guess I am when I go to one :naughty: but that happens like once every 2 months or more, plus with exams I prob won't go to one till July or something

Well.. I guess I am when I go to one :naughty: but that happens like once every 2 months or more, plus with exams I prob won't go to one till July or something

lmaaao

so yes you ARE a party animal :glasses2: LOOOOL XD

do you also have exams? :shocked:

geeeez ev eryone is having exams!

Did you have alot to drink or are you just tired?

I had a bit to drink, but I never seem to get drunk, but I guess that's a good thing. And I'm also tired, got back to my friend's house, 3 of us shared a bed, with a freaking metal bar getting in the way, and got 4 hours sleep. But I went to bad at 8 last night :naughty: