hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

let's start then!

how old are you?what are you studying?how many Mika gigs have you been at?

:naughty:

see you later!

My age:fisch: Do you really want to know?:naughty: I'm the same age as Celeste:naughty: I'm on secondary school? Or whatever you call it.

I haven't been to any Mikagings yet, I wanted to go to Lowlands last July, and to the Heineken Music Hall 11 november last year, but that's a long story. I go to my first gig at 8 july in Amsterdam:naughty: Ask more. Go ahead:newyear:

My age. Do you really want to know?:naughty: I'm the same age as Celeste:naughty: I'm on secondary school? Or whatever you call it.

I haven't been to any Mikagings yet, I wanted to go to Lowlands last July, and to the Heineken Music Hall 11 november last year, but that's a long story. I go to my first gig at 8 july in Amsterdam:naughty: Ask more. Go ahead:newyear:

Amsterdam?maybe I'll be there too!:punk:

So you loved it did you :roftl:

A lot!really ,I loved it...a lot! :naughty:

Exams are always a nightmare. They're pointless.

these ones really are. not like i don't say the others aren't - but these REALLY are. I'll only have to write them because then "i won't forget important things for my secondary school years"... :thumbdown: and only my school makes last-year students do that. how great...

:shocked::shocked:

cadbury chocolate? :boxed:

Yes. :wub2:

these ones really are. not like i don't say the others aren't - but these REALLY are. I'll only have to write them because then "i won't forget important things for my secondary school years"... :thumbdown: and only my school makes last-year students do that. how great...

We forget the majority of it anyway. :naughty: