This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like them at all!:thumbdown: italian programmes are just silly and full of useless aguments!

I think a lot of programmes are like that everywhere.. BUT everytime I come in the kitchen and my mum's watching italian tv I always here them having an argument, and some of the things she watches are just ridiculous, I don't even get what's going on half the time

I think a lot of programmes are like that everywhere.. BUT everytime I come in the kitchen and my mum's watching italian tv I always here them having an argument, and some of the things she watches are just ridiculous, I don't even get what's going on half the time

Yes,they're absolutely silly,not cutural,no everything at all!:thumbdown: it' so frustrating!I really prefer to spend my evenings here.

I watched this only because there was this guy from my same town.:wub2:

Yes,they're absolutely silly,not cutural,no everything at all!:thumbdown: it' so frustrating!I really prefer to spend my evenings here.

I watched this only because there was this guy from my same town.:wub2:

I know what you mean. I only watch tv when Hollyoaks is on and sometimes Friends or the Simpsons lol.

He's not the pharmacist is he? :naughty: Giuseppe :das::naughty:

Definitely not!one is blond and with the pale skin (the dancer),and the other is dark haired with an olive skin!

:das::das:

Oooh... I prefer the sound of the dark haired one with olive skin, sounds more like my type :das::roftl: even though he's yours :fisch: